3.8.1e Patch Notes

fix the flipping portals that spawn near the pump.... lvl 97 and died trying to def vs 4 bosses that all spawned right next to the pump in a tier 10 map . the disappearing portals after game crashes is still a thing did u completely abandoned this league ? what happened to path of exile? it use to be fun to play now u can t enjoy it at all with all the crashes and bugs it s like u don t even care no more
"
Raizenangelo wrote:
fix the flipping portals that spawn near the pump.... lvl 97 and died trying to def vs 4 bosses that all spawned right next to the pump in a tier 10 map . the disappearing portals after game crashes is still a thing did u completely abandoned this league ? what happened to path of exile? it use to be fun to play now u can t enjoy it at all with all the crashes and bugs it s like u don t even care no more

Carve your name in stone immortal! I wondered about this often. I suspect you might be correct.
"
MFairfax wrote:
"
Marinxar wrote:
Come on guys...this ignoring us is not cool. You honestly need to work on your communication skills with the public. Give it to us straight. Do you have any intention of fixing this league, or did you chuck it in the fuck it bucket ?

I count on the bucket. It has been my observation over the last three years that counting on GGG leads to heartbreak. It leads to not enjoying the game.

You gotta accept the game for what it is and GGG for what it is, a business. They aren't here to hold your hand and make sure you have a good time. They are here to make money. That only.

Screw your feelings, if you don't like it get out!

Hope not. Been enjoying this game for many years....,but if they stopped caring, it won't be long before the game dies. Already lost 70% of the players that started Blight in the first month, because they ignore the players complaining about faulty league mechanics.

If you compare the Steam charts, you can clearly see the difference between developers that care about their game, and is actively involved in the forums and communicating with people, like 7 Days to die. You have a release, and you get a spike and a steady upwards chart as more people join in.

Opposed to this, where devs completely ignore players, you get a big spike from the hype of a new league, but no one is happy, so you get a steady decline in the charts of active players.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
Last edited by Marinxar on Oct 13, 2019, 4:52:22 AM
Would love if you guys make the trading system for console players cross-platform it sucks when three people control the market on standard D:
Last edited by deceitfulredeyes on Sep 14, 2021, 3:33:38 PM
I can't believe they actually catered to the cry babies on Reddit and brought back the old ice shatter sound. What's next? We liked the old trade system better with forum trading, so they have to bring that back? It's a slippery slope lol
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Khajit has wares... If you have coin...✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Best Leagues Ever Made: Synthesis>Harvest>Delve✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Bring back: Heist Alt Quality Gems, sextants, gear enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Normally I don't comment on patch threads - but SERIOUSLY PLEASE BUFF THE BLIGHTED MAP DROP RATES. They are INCREDIBLY rare to stumble across at the moment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info