3.8.1e Patch Notes

Good job reverting the shatter sound. Don't try that buffoonery ever again.

Also in order for the Blighted Map drop change to matter, they'll need to drop at all. Gonna fix that?
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
I want to echo the increase blight map and oil drops.

Oils are a part of Blight, and it's honestly a shame that 1 out of every 10 runs, we [may] get an oil cyst. At least with Delve, you were guaranteed fossils if you took the time to look around all the rooms. With Blight, it's entirely RNG what pods you get at the end. Oils should be a guaranteed drop.
nice now reduce drop rate of maps pls
"
SaintLucifer wrote:
So if i get this right, now red maps will only drop red blight maps, yellow only yellow and so on?

No, a red tier map, for example 13 can drop a tier from 1 to 13...
I am happy that you corrected blighted map tier drop but here is what is missing :
1. Increase Blighted maps drop rate
2. Make Blighted maps drop also in Blighted maps.
3. Fix portals spawning near the pump! Around the pump should not spawn any portal. Maybe there is a problem with the pathing of the branches depending of the layout of the map or something.

If you can make this happen, you will make lot of people happy! :)

Thank you for your hard work! Have a great day.
I Am a Ninja
Oof.
Ty for patch!

Now as a lot of others have stated, please consider buffing blighted maps drop rate
"
Meleover wrote:
"
SaintLucifer wrote:
So if i get this right, now red maps will only drop red blight maps, yellow only yellow and so on?

No, a red tier map, for example 13 can drop a tier from 1 to 13...

"When in a Tier 6 Map, you'll receive a Tier 6 Blighted Map (and will never receive a Tier 1 to Tier 5 Blighted Map)."...
seem not
"
Advancensar wrote:
"
Reverted Shatter sound effects back to the pre-3.8.0 version

We did it!

Aehm, I mean You did it!
Same loot drop from the blight chest?

is a loosing time talk to Cassia in every map..................................

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info