[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Trying to get jewels, but for now build feels very squishy and lacking of damage. Maximum t10 maps
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
Is it possible to sub in creeping frost over vortex? I'm finding it really hard to see ground effects in the ultimatum's with the vortex effect. Not sure how huge the dmg difference is.
"
Touchstone wrote:
Got a dumb cold snap question. Do we really only use Vaal Cold Snap when it's charged up and ready to go?

What I mean is, do we use both regular cold snap and vaal version on our hotbar or do we only care about the vaal version?

Yeah you want to be using the regular one. It's giving you frenzy charges.
Last edited by KFieLdGaming on Apr 18, 2021, 11:37:07 PM
"
Is it possible to sub in creeping frost over vortex? I'm finding it really hard to see ground effects in the ultimatum's with the vortex effect. Not sure how huge the dmg difference is.

You can play around with in the POB I think.

Assuming it is the only change you make (swapping Vortex for Creeping Frost), you will lose roughly 10% DOT damage.

FWIW, the ground effects seem very similar to me (and creeping frost may be even lighter to my eyes).

I have problems in Delirium, the colors for both just blend right in for my eyes :(
Enjoying the build so far! Picked this wand up relatively cheap (I hope), would it be considered good for the build?

"
Derre wrote:
Enjoying the build so far! Picked this wand up relatively cheap (I hope), would it be considered good for the build?

Yeaaah, this looks pretty good.

Aside question: When should you begin using Tempest Shield on the trigger wand? I just transitioned to CI and trying to shore up more defensive layers.
Good morning! I am SO glad I chose this build, it's handling Ultimatums pretty damn good now that my ES is up to a respectable level.

I am curious though, are these new bases any good for us? For example the Apothecary's Gloves (% increased damage over time) or is that weak vs. the fingerless silk gloves?
Didn't see a clear speed video, how is the clear speed, it seems quite tanks and good at bossing.
Hey possibly dumb question but in the guide you mention eventually using Storm Brand to apply Temp Chains + Frostbite, but I'm not seeing anywhere in the gear suggestions/PoB that enables a second Hex to stick to enemies?

Is there a method I'm missing? Because right now I'm just seeing Temp Chains land on enemies unless I specifically take that gem out, then Frostbite starts to stick.
"
Llilyth wrote:
Hey possibly dumb question but in the guide you mention eventually using Storm Brand to apply Temp Chains + Frostbite, but I'm not seeing anywhere in the gear suggestions/PoB that enables a second Hex to stick to enemies?

Is there a method I'm missing? Because right now I'm just seeing Temp Chains land on enemies unless I specifically take that gem out, then Frostbite starts to stick.

Malediction Ascendancy!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info