[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
"
SliceFella wrote:
At the end game before trigger wand am i understanding it correctly that we have like 7 active buttons to push, or is something automated that i am not understanding. Here are the active skills i am counting. i know vaal cold snap is not that active, but still:

vortex
vaal cold snap
cold snap
frost bite
orb of storms
frost shield
flame dash

also, the written guide says to use vaal RF, but the POB does not show that. am i missing something?

Yeah it is a lot of buttons. I only use what I can manage.

You don't have to self cast frostbite though. Frostbite should be linked to hextouch and gets procced when you self cast Orb of Storms.

Vaal RF was removed from the CI set up this league and replaced with Frost Shield.

Oh ok, that is good to know about frostbite. that was really the one that was making me feel like it is a little much, but if it is casted with orb of storms that should be fine. thanks!
Got a dumb cold snap question. Do we really only use Vaal Cold Snap when it's charged up and ready to go?

What I mean is, do we use both regular cold snap and vaal version on our hotbar or do we only care about the vaal version?
Slight bug in your Ossuary Filter FYI. Blood Magic Support got changed this patch so it needs to be removed from your filter, or renamed so it loads.

Going great so far getting ready to break into maps and think about going CI
"
Touchstone wrote:
Got a dumb cold snap question. Do we really only use Vaal Cold Snap when it's charged up and ready to go?

What I mean is, do we use both regular cold snap and vaal version on our hotbar or do we only care about the vaal version?

you want to use both. Use Cold Snap while Vaal is recharging.
This is my first time using Vortex.

If I drop multiple vortexes around a boss, does the damage stack?
So far the build seems nice, but when i lookup weapons on Poe.trade or similar site i can't find self casting wands, only ones with a 4 second cooldown or more. Does the veiled mod the one with much lower CD still exist? or is a 4 second CD okay still?
"
TGFantasy wrote:
So far the build seems nice, but when i lookup weapons on Poe.trade or similar site i can't find self casting wands, only ones with a 4 second cooldown or more. Does the veiled mod the one with much lower CD still exist? or is a 4 second CD okay still?

The cool down for trigger wands was increased from 4 seconds to 8 seconds this league.

The build creator added a section that discusses the new cool down in the first post. Look for a section labeled

"My thoughts on the changes to "Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill:"
"
"
TGFantasy wrote:

The cool down for trigger wands was increased from 4 seconds to 8 seconds this league.

The build creator added a section that discusses the new cool down in the first post. Look for a section labeled

"My thoughts on the changes to "Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill:"

Thanks
"

No, only the vortex with the highest dps deals damage.
"
"

No, only the vortex with the highest dps deals damage.

Thanks! That is what I thought from watching damage while playing but I wanted to make sure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info