[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"

Here is how I understand it.

Thank you for the explanation!
"
jerrythc wrote:
Hey I was trying to use your filter to get the proper gear to start doing maps but I get this error when I try to load it "Line 4872: Unable to parse parameter for BaseType rule: No base types found matching "Blood Magic Support". Is there an easy way to fix this? For context, I used the link in the section of 3B - 3.6 - Phase 1.

The updated Loot Filter I believe is in section 2.6 of the first post. See if that one works for you. It is working for me.
Hi, I'm planning to league start with this build. Just wondering, can it do legion fast enough?
"
streakgreen wrote:
Hi, I'm planning to league start with this build. Just wondering, can it do legion fast enough?

In the video in the first post, I believe it mentioned that this is just ok for legion. It is not a clear speed build so I don't think it does well waking up the legions.
"
streakgreen wrote:

I can't confirm entirely, but I've played this build before Legion was out and can tell you this:

If your Vaal Cold Snap is up, you should have no problem at all popping legions. especially now, after they almost doubled the range on it! You won't be insta killing them once your Vaal Cold Snap runs out, as this is your best AOE tool, but you don't have time restrictions at that point anyway.
On the other hand, this build should work great against the sudden burst damage that can hit you sometimes, when all the legion mobs wake up at once after the timer runs out.

My personal advice is: save your Vaal Cold Snap for the legion and you should have no problem at all.

PS: was really happy to find that detailed of a guide for one of my favorite builds of all time right on launch day. great job, will be following as a league start :)
Last edited by Monti_Jones on Apr 18, 2021, 3:20:21 AM
Just a suggestion: Scrubs should definitely be on the list as one your shows to watch while leveling/bossing.
Hello all!
I am planning on switching to LL tomorrow, already have 6L suave (actually already using it as CI because 6L lol) and prism guardian, just need to get my hands on a chayula to go all in
I was just wondering if there is a version for the LL tree without a thread of hope, since I believe it will take a few days for these to be consistently supplied

Ty!
"
reinaldo110 wrote:
Hello all!
I was just wondering if there is a version for the LL tree without a thread of hope, since I believe it will take a few days for these to be consistently supplied

Ty!

I've seen around 20ex range POBs just using Intuitive Leap in that spot. You still free enough passives to go grab Sovereignty.
Last edited by Clerith on Apr 18, 2021, 8:31:17 AM
At the end game before trigger wand am i understanding it correctly that we have like 7 active buttons to push, or is something automated that i am not understanding. Here are the active skills i am counting. i know vaal cold snap is not that active, but still:

vortex
vaal cold snap
cold snap
frost bite
orb of storms
frost shield
flame dash

also, the written guide says to use vaal RF, but the POB does not show that. am i missing something?
Last edited by SliceFella on Apr 18, 2021, 9:54:31 AM
"
SliceFella wrote:
At the end game before trigger wand am i understanding it correctly that we have like 7 active buttons to push, or is something automated that i am not understanding. Here are the active skills i am counting. i know vaal cold snap is not that active, but still:

vortex
vaal cold snap
cold snap
frost bite
orb of storms
frost shield
flame dash

also, the written guide says to use vaal RF, but the POB does not show that. am i missing something?

Yeah it is a lot of buttons. I only use what I can manage.

You don't have to self cast frostbite though. Frostbite should be linked to hextouch and gets procced when you self cast Orb of Storms.

Vaal RF was removed from the CI set up this league and replaced with Frost Shield.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info