[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Hi) i cant open POB link. erorr message/ help plz=)
I guess I am running this again for league start at least! Glad to see the updates to the LL which are awesome. I had really great fun with this build the last 2 leagues.

Nice to see some of my fave posters are still here so I can leech their ideas too HAHA! :)
"
moonInd1go wrote:

Download https://pathofbuilding.community/
"
donbrawler wrote:
"
moonInd1go wrote:

Download https://pathofbuilding.community/

ty very much =)
Am I blind or is there no CI POB?
Last edited by BratwurstmeisterEder on Apr 16, 2021, 4:14:59 PM
"
Am I blind or is there no CI POB?

The CI and LL versions are both in the same POB link.
"
donbrawler wrote:
Filter is updated. Link is under Part 2 leveling > 2.6

Thank you. I loaded it and it is fantastic (well for the small amount of time I am not disconnected any way :) )

I am using the leveling one. Should we switch over to the Ossuary specific filter once we hit act 10 and move into maps?
Two new base types seem interesting. Apothecary's Gloves have (14–18)% increased Damage over Time, and Seaglass Amulet has (10–15)% faster start of Energy Shield Recharge. The gloves are Armour/ES based, so we would lose a bit of ES. And of course the STR/DEX that we can have on other amulets. But overall I find them to fit nicely in this build.
Noob question: Anyone knows why before having a trigger wand the guide recommends oos + hextouch over storm brand + hextouch? Storm brand has higher crit chance (6% vs 5%) so should be better at keeping EO up all the time? Am I missing something?
"
ntitco1 wrote:
Noob question: Anyone knows why before having a trigger wand the guide recommends oos + hextouch over storm brand + hextouch? Storm brand has higher crit chance (6% vs 5%) so should be better at keeping EO up all the time? Am I missing something?

We still use Storm Brand but it is now self cast during end game on bosses. It has been removed from the trigger wand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info