[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

I'm finally gonna give the vortex a try. Saw this build on reddit. Man I gotta say, I'm impressed with the write up. I love these build write ups that literally give you everything you could ever ask for. Even the PoB is legit. Serious autist level of detail.

Anyways thanks. Hoping to have a blast with it.
"
NemesisAJB wrote:
"
Seldric_ wrote:
I played this build along with a TR pathfinder in ritual, it was a lot of fun.

I was wondering, should we keep using the Presence of Chayula for a long time? I see it listed in PoB and in the guide itself, but I notice a lot of guys using rare crafted +2 necklaces. Seems like keeping the Chayula neck is giving up a ton of possible damage?

And I'm hoping the map clear isn't too negatively effected by dropping Profane bloom now? Vortex is fun but it wasn't super fast at mapping, so I wonder if that is going to feel bad now? When I play I would use vaal cold snap as much as I can to speed it up, but not sure how much bloom was doing for me.

Without having checked the "guys using +2 necklaces" gear or POB, the main reason to use Presence is for the Stun immunity. If you can get Stun Immunity elsewhere (jewel enchants/implicits?), you can swap out Presence.
That said, those +2 necklaces are probably going to be a lot harder to craft with the harvest changes.

"
rom_a wrote:

You have to beat the ES and chaos-Res.
Which sounds kinda hard to do
So I guess its just a more offensive approach.

Thanks for the replies, it is a good point that maybe those necklaces are going to be harder to make now, I forgot about considering the harvest changes.

The PoB I had in mind was donbrawler's profile for example. I know his gear is very good so that's probably the min maxed setup. PoB: https://pastebin.com/AirCfRDp

"
spymanos wrote:
Hello! I will most likely try out this build for this season, is it possible with this build to do full atlas and farm red maps? or do i need the full low life gear for that? sorry if noob question, i am just looking for a build to do all content with without having to farm currency and then switch to a totally new build

I played this build and you can easily run red maps without switching to low life.
+2 neck is a big dps boost, never had problems with stun immunity only had the enchant on boots, check my gear from last league.
Question here... is the Filter gonna be ready before league start. Or we should just go with Neversink for today?
"
Dapeep wrote:
When redesigning the low life build, did you give any consideration of using the new Petrified Blood gem and dropping the shavs?

50% hp on top of the stagger effect that Petrified Blood gives seems like a viable alternative to the typical shavs LL set-up.

That's pretty much impossible without testing and changing the build to be life based. This is a ES based Build

We reserve 99% Life for our auras using Prism Guardian.
"
TwtchElukiaTV wrote:
Question here... is the Filter gonna be ready before league start. Or we should just go with Neversink for today?

Very good Question sir, also curious :D
Reason Chayulas and Vile bastion are recommended combo for LL.

Chayulas offers 60 Chaos Resistance and over 1K ES when using Life/Defense Catalyst, make sure to anoint Tranquility. A +2 amulet is better DPS but saved for late endgame.

Vile Bastion paired with Zealot's Oath provides massive defensive boost to Energy Shield Regen in Maps around 3k without any investment other than having Vitality. You can push this much higher once you get Aura Clusters and use harvest crafts to add implicits with Life Regen. If you get life regen implicit on 12 jewels its around 600 extra ES regen.
Last edited by donbrawler on Apr 16, 2021, 3:24:46 PM
"
TwtchElukiaTV wrote:

also wondering
Filter is updated. Link is under Part 2 leveling > 2.6

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info