[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

8k ES is a good number. 10k you can take one big hit and push the what I call "OH Shit button" (Vaal Discipline) to regen your ES almost instantly.

This build still replies on flask spam unfortunately. Cinderswallow keeps you from using mana flask so it needs to be up most of the time.

As far as currency for level 90. Know that prices are going up maybe 5EX to get started? 20Ex for higher budget probably
Last edited by donbrawler on Jan 22, 2021, 6:14:57 PM
I played LL in Harvest, does CI have decent damage potential? I know it won't compare with LL version, but am curious for the sake of playing a bit differently :). Plus chaos immunity is great.
Does hydrosphere synergize with this build at all? the exposure and another stacking ground effect that can pulse to deal cold damage seems like maybe? I only ask because I'm not sure how updated for 3.13 the build is since not a ton of 3.13 stuff is mentioned? But maybe this was considered and rejected because there's no room to fit the gem?
Hey there!
Wanna say thanks for the guide and the build. Having a great time.
I'm new to this kind of stuff, especially CI. I don't know when I should transition. Don't even know what I should focus on to upgrade my character, what gem links I should add, etc.
Mind taking a look? Cheers!
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
I played LL in Harvest, does CI have decent damage potential? I know it won't compare with LL version, but am curious for the sake of playing a bit differently :). Plus chaos immunity is great.

Yea you can get 5-10mil DPS if min maxed. Will cost a lot more EX though to get the crafts on the Rares.

Here is min/maxed POB for CI (9.6k Mil DPS and 12k ES)

https://pastebin.com/EiYJZ6NC

You self cast Storm Brand to proc Double Curses using Awakened Hex Touch in CI build is unheard of :)
Last edited by donbrawler on Jan 22, 2021, 7:38:58 PM
"
donbrawler wrote:
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:

Yea you can get 5-10mil DPS if min maxed. Will cost a lot more EX though to get the crafts on the Rares.

Here is min/maxed POB for CI (9.6k Mil DPS and 12k ES)

https://pastebin.com/EiYJZ6NC

You self cast Storm Brand to proc Double Curses using Awakened Hex Touch in CI build is unheard of :)

Ah cheers, ill bookmark that one for reference, but I'll see how it goes. Dont quite have the coin right now for a 6L shavs.
Imo CI is whole different build. You go full block and full ailment immunity, higher ES. You use wicked ward and a recharge start of 1s second only. And of course a mighty es on block shield. I did tank a8 die beam with that.

The LL version rely on kill mechanics, auras, and high dps to sustain. Vortex doesn't feel "dotty" when you kill everything in a second. Scaled auras offer a surprising amount of defenses. By example Dread's banner "Nearby Enemies have 21% less Accuracy Rating" with a 200% increase aura effect, it becomes 63%. Vitality lv15 double my es regen. (I personally use these two instead of skitter bots, but mainly because I can't stand the buggers).

ps: back in the days we took "spiritual aid" on the tree too, as there no spell wand mod half as strong as minion ones. Good times :D
Last edited by roselan on Jan 22, 2021, 8:16:42 PM
"
Roselan wrote:
Imo CI is whole different build. You go full block and full ailment immunity, higher ES. You use wicked ward and a recharge start of 1s second only. And of course a mighty es on block shield. I did tank a8 die beam with that.

The LL version rely on kill mechanics, auras, and high dps to sustain. Vortex doesn't feel "dotty" when you kill everything in a second. Scaled auras offer a surprising amount of defenses. By example Dread's banner "Nearby Enemies have 21% less Accuracy Rating" with a 200% increase aura effect, it becomes 63%. Vitality lv15 double my es regen. (I personally use these two instead of skitter bots, but mainly because I can't stand the buggers).

ps: back in the days we took "spiritual aid" on the tree too, as there no spell wand mod half as strong as minion ones. Good times :D

Yea, I forgot wicked ward is better on CI. I don't have much experience playing CI though. How much faster start to do you need to get 1s recharge?
Anyone got any experience/tips how to make a Headhunter work on this build? Just bought mine for the league but still building the mapping character and it feels kind of like a waste to have it sitting in stash, do I just use it as a defensive and MS belt for mapping or is there a more fancy setup to run?
"
Anyone got any experience/tips how to make a Headhunter work on this build? Just bought mine for the league but still building the mapping character and it feels kind of like a waste to have it sitting in stash, do I just use it as a defensive and MS belt for mapping or is there a more fancy setup to run?

Sorry man, I don't think anyone has came up with headhunter use on this build or has a way for it synergize better. Your better off just making a Assassin build for a headhunter at this point lol. Headhunter for this build is a waste of currency sell it and get a +4 Shavs and go big dick!!
Last edited by donbrawler on Jan 22, 2021, 9:13:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info