[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

Would you run ZO somewhere in the build?

Was thinking ZO, Hatred, Vaal Discipline in the shield, and socketing Clarity in a diff slot
"
Bob123aka wrote:
Would you run ZO somewhere in the build?

Was thinking ZO, Hatred, Vaal Discipline in the shield, and socketing Clarity in a diff slot

Zealots oath is on the tree.

If you mean zealotry, yes, it should be in the prism guardian along with hatred and discipline.

Clarity and precision should be in boots/gloves/helm with BM.
"
Frizz_za wrote:

I also updated my tree to the one suggested in the "Looking for more DPS and playing SC? No Enlighten Max DPS Setup below" section, still felt the need to add Enlighten 3 to the Skitterbots and Curse aura links in order to have enough free mana to actually throw out a stack (192 unreserved with Enlighten 3, 131 unreserved without, mine costs 7 mana per cast). I know the replacement wand I got isn't the best thing in the world, but it did make the damage feel quite a bit better. The damage definitely still doesn't feel anywhere near boss or mob deletion, and my POB is showing 118k average hit on icicle. I don't have more currency to spend and T15s and T16s still get me killed to the point where I haven't been able to progress past lvl89. Honestly, I don't think it's anything to do with the build (although I still don't quite understand what the hell I'm doing wrong), just that I don't 'get' it, so I might have to call it. :<

I still had to use one Enlighten 3 in the max dps set up instead of Clarity, I don't have a Watcher's Eye though so I don't think it was needed really so I don't think that's much of an issue imo. Other things to consider regarding deaths is, are you keeping flasks up at all time and generally map mods, maps with a lot of monster extra damage are still going to hurt. But damage wise you should be there with what you have, as Beer said sounds like a play style issue.

@Beer I think some confusion is slipping in between the possible set ups. ZO on the LL linked tree, if someone was looking at that would come from Sorrow of the Divine.
"
danismint wrote:
"
Frizz_za wrote:

I also updated my tree to the one suggested in the "Looking for more DPS and playing SC? No Enlighten Max DPS Setup below" section, still felt the need to add Enlighten 3 to the Skitterbots and Curse aura links in order to have enough free mana to actually throw out a stack (192 unreserved with Enlighten 3, 131 unreserved without, mine costs 7 mana per cast). I know the replacement wand I got isn't the best thing in the world, but it did make the damage feel quite a bit better. The damage definitely still doesn't feel anywhere near boss or mob deletion, and my POB is showing 118k average hit on icicle. I don't have more currency to spend and T15s and T16s still get me killed to the point where I haven't been able to progress past lvl89. Honestly, I don't think it's anything to do with the build (although I still don't quite understand what the hell I'm doing wrong), just that I don't 'get' it, so I might have to call it. :<

I still had to use one Enlighten 3 in the max dps set up instead of Clarity, I don't have a Watcher's Eye though so I don't think it was needed really so I don't think that's much of an issue imo. Other things to consider regarding deaths is, are you keeping flasks up at all time and generally map mods, maps with a lot of monster extra damage are still going to hurt. But damage wise you should be there with what you have, as Beer said sounds like a play style issue.

@Beer I think some confusion is slipping in between the possible set ups. ZO on the LL linked tree, if someone was looking at that would come from Sorrow of the Divine.

There is also a ZO tree in the guide and it’s what I’ve been using this season - feels a bit better with the prism guardian setup. With machina mitts the tree without ZO is a clear winner though as so much of your sustain comes from the gloves.
I was playing the LL linked one with the aim of Machina and rare shield until the update with the more damage build, but then still using the same tree. Only swapped to ZO when I picked up Bottled Faith as I was swapping out Sorrow of the Divine for it. I misread a comment though which led to my point about possible confusion, it was just me that got confused ^^

1)Damage Penetrates 10% of Enemy Elemental Resistances if you haven't Killed Recently.

2) 120% increased Critical Strike Chance if you haven't Crit Recently

So both enchants are up 100% of the time if I understand correcty, which is better dps wise generally?

And the crafting option % to crit multi if youve shattered an ennemy recently wouldnt work since its our mines.

Thx

Last edited by pietoner on Feb 2, 2020, 7:28:02 PM
"
pietoner wrote:

1)Damage Penetrates 10% of Enemy Elemental Resistances if you haven't Killed Recently.

2) 120% increased Critical Strike Chance if you haven't Crit Recently

So both enchants are up 100% of the time if I understand correcty, which is better dps wise generally?

And the crafting option % to crit multi if youve shattered an ennemy recently wouldnt work since its our mines.

Thx

Check pob for the first question, it will depend on gear and setup.

2. Correct it will not work
duplicate*
Last edited by Bob123aka on Feb 3, 2020, 12:51:40 AM
Got build up and running

For the gem links on the chest, would that be the single or clear set up? Tried a map but felt a little slow, prob using the wrong set up

Have Hypothermia/pierce/trap and mine support/inspiration/awake controlled destruction/icicle mine

https://pastebin.com/DJfHncCw to char

Thanks!
Last edited by Bob123aka on Feb 3, 2020, 1:01:05 AM
"
Bob123aka wrote:
Got build up and running

For the gem links on the chest, would that be the single or clear set up? Tried a map but felt a little slow, prob using the wrong set up

Have Hypothermia/pierce/trap and mine support/inspiration/awake controlled destruction/icicle mine

https://pastebin.com/DJfHncCw to char

Thanks!

Clear is icicle, trap and mine, swift assembly, pierce, controlled destruction and cold pen. Swap pierce out for hypothermia on end game bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info