[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

So some guy on reddit tells me this:

"
For whatever reason cinderswallow does work. The recovery on kill is easily testable with a legion encounter.

I currently have PoE uninstalled, installing it now, currently trying to think of a way to properly test this. Testing the ignite part is probably close to impossible, but for the recovery part, I guess making a no regen map should suffice and then just watch mana.

Or maybe someone has already done extensive testing which can be presented as proof it does/doesn't work?

//edit: okay, hopefully this is enough proof, at least for the recovery part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCfOYxPrr5c
Last edited by LaplaceNoMa on Feb 26, 2020, 3:09:35 PM
Thank you for the build and guide; clear and easy to follow.

I played this as my only character this league, from starter to endgame. Sirus 8, Shapers galore, it did it all.

However, it never really felt completely seamless. I haven't done Sirus 8 close to deathless. Shaper Guardians (especially Minotaur) feel frustratingly tanky. I die a lot more than I have in past leagues.

If you have a minute, would you sanity-check my build to make sure I'm not missing something completely obvious? I feel tanky enough-- I never get oneshot or anything-- but my damage just feels off, so in longer fights I end up dying more than I'd like.

"
Thank you for the build and guide; clear and easy to follow.

I played this as my only character this league, from starter to endgame. Sirus 8, Shapers galore, it did it all.

However, it never really felt completely seamless. I haven't done Sirus 8 close to deathless. Shaper Guardians (especially Minotaur) feel frustratingly tanky. I die a lot more than I have in past leagues.

If you have a minute, would you sanity-check my build to make sure I'm not missing something completely obvious? I feel tanky enough-- I never get oneshot or anything-- but my damage just feels off, so in longer fights I end up dying more than I'd like.

Have u try his "Looking for more DPS and playing SC? No Enlighten Max DPS Setup" yet ? If that's not enough ,some changes u might need :
~ drop golem, added vaal RF.
~ on white socket: switch out pierce(only for clear) to ele focus(cost: no freeze).
~ rings upgrade: mark of the shaper+elder ring(opal is prefer) or 2 shaper/redeemer opal(inc spell/cold/ele dmg, flat cold to spell but need Pob to works).
~ 10% ele pen enchant on boost, worth every dime.
~ additional +1 all cold spell/spell skill gems on wand(need Pob for calc).
~ +2 gems shav(3/4 if u flushed with cash or snipe a cheap deal).
~ bottled faith(not recommened or if u flushed with cash)
~ WE clarity(mana as extra es) + hatred: flat cold-inc cold dmg or/and precision: crit multi(not recommended or if u flushed with cash).
and like he said cost around 1-2k es but push bosses phase much faster.
Last edited by gaeniBBa08 on Feb 28, 2020, 8:37:32 AM
Thanks for taking time to make a detailed list! I think I was afraid I was missing something obvious, but sounds like I can just dump currency to eke out that last 10%.
double post
Last edited by pietoner on Feb 29, 2020, 9:09:26 PM

This is my actual wand.

Pick up this for 20c,but unfortunately its only lvl 72 limiting the options. I was wondering what I can do with it/ worth investing or maybe better to sale.

Thx a lot

I really dont know how I can make my build better except for corrupted gems...

Dying too quickly with 6k ES and not dealing alot of dmg to bosses.

Can some1 help me out
Not op but I can give you couple of simple advice to improve your build. 6k es is really not going to cut it, you need at least 9k to feel somewhat confortable.

Most of your pieces miss crucial ES : Your belt can be replace with a Crystal belt + strenght if you need it. Cheap Sin Trek is a cheap ES replacement for your actual boots until you can afford more expensive stuff. Most poeple have droped Machina Mitts for rare glove that gives you more ES (also give you resists in case you miss some)

You then have to drop Ghost Reaver and you probably should instead follow the leveling tree at the beginning of the thread instead of the one youre using.

You can also put catalysts on your Crystal belt and on your amulet for extra ES. Also your gems need to be at least all lvl 20 preferably lvl 21 to get decent damage.

I think youre also missing Aspect of the Spider and make sure youre Pantheon and Ascedency are fully upgraded for the tankiness.
Last edited by pietoner on Mar 1, 2020, 9:34:25 PM
"
pietoner wrote:
Not op but I can give you couple of simple advice to improve your build. 6k es is really not going to cut it, you need at least 9k to feel somewhat confortable.

Most of your pieces miss crucial ES : Your belt can be replace with a Crystal belt + strenght if you need it. Cheap Sin Trek is a cheap ES replacement for your actual boots until you can afford more expensive stuff. Most poeple have droped Machina Mitts for rare glove that gives you more ES (also give you resists in case you miss some)

You then have to drop Ghost Reaver and you probably should instead follow the leveling tree at the beginning of the thread instead of the one youre using.

You can also put catalysts on your Crystal belt and on your amulet for extra ES. Also your gems need to be at least all lvl 20 preferably lvl 21 to get decent damage.

I think youre also missing Aspect of the Spider and make sure youre Pantheon and Ascedency are fully upgraded for the tankiness.

I really appreciate the reply. Thanks alot and will work on these changes
"
Ian Shader wrote:
Noticed your guide and want to try it out but i do not have a pc to use paste bin links can you also post normal tree links so that i can look at the link on my android tablet plz and ty

Sure, the characters are still in my profile. That is probably the easiest way w/o pastebin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info