[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

Do you think its good enough to clean up the bad suffixes and slamming it x2, perhaps repeating the process couple of times if needed. Dont like metamoding it, loses one stat and mostly all flexibility. Or maybe I should start from scratch (9%es not so pretty:), but my idea was to make an EHP ring from the beginning.

Thx for your input.
Last edited by pietoner on Feb 3, 2020, 8:42:57 PM
"
pietoner wrote:

Do you think its good enough to clean up the bad suffixes and slamming it x2, perhaps repeating the process couple of times if needed. Dont like metamoding it, loses one stat and mostly all flexibility. Or maybe I should start from scratch (9%es not so pretty:), but my idea was to make an EHP ring from the beginning.

Thx for your input.

Probably not imo unless you are just going to multimod it.
Just realised ES to Armour is a suffix:) my question made no sense then. What do I really want to get on that ring ultimately? 3 tier 1 es roll + crit multiplier + extra. Was wondering whats your experience with sanctified fossils do you think they are worth it when spamming dense on glove, helm or ring.

Thx for your anwser
Last edited by pietoner on Feb 4, 2020, 2:01:15 PM
"
pietoner wrote:
Just realised ES to Armour is a suffix:) my question made no sense then. What do I really want to get on that ring ultimately? 3 tier 1 es roll + crit multiplier + extra. Was wondering whats your experience with sanctified fossils do you think they are worth it when spamming dense on glove, helm or ring.

Thx for your anwser

Depends on the cost this league. Imo if they are the same price as 2-3 rolls, go for it, otherwise not worth.

On the ring, getting all that will be a mirror tier item. I’d be happy with ES + %ES as prefixes and spell damage + crit multi as suffixes. Craft on damage or a res you need it’s a great ring.
Hey, any idea as to why I'm not able to cast Summon Skitterbots? Even when I have no auras active so I don't feel like it's a mana reservation issue.
"
Mellieator wrote:
Hey, any idea as to why I'm not able to cast Summon Skitterbots? Even when I have no auras active so I don't feel like it's a mana reservation issue.

You have it linked to blood magic at the moment. Maybe not enough life left to reserve?
what you think about changing aspect of the spider for herald of ice for cleaning, and change back to harder bosses?
also, im using the kite shield build but its impossible to have enough life for flesh and stone like you put it on poe build, I did something wrong?
And do pierce and chain work well together? or fork works? Or any other gem that increases the number of targets hit to clean maps faster, because even one shoting them takes a while to clean because mines dont reach all mobs at once
Last edited by banxKING on Feb 23, 2020, 1:15:19 AM
"
banxKING wrote:
what you think about changing aspect of the spider for herald of ice for cleaning, and change back to harder bosses?
also, im using the kite shield build but its impossible to have enough life for flesh and stone like you put it on poe build, I did something wrong?
And do pierce and chain work well together? or fork works? Or any other gem that increases the number of targets hit to clean maps faster, because even one shoting them takes a while to clean because mines dont reach all mobs at once

The herald proc is pretty bad, Id stay with spider.

You cant use flesh and stone w/o taking all of the mana reservation nodes on the top side of the tree.

they do not work well together, the clearing may be a playstyle issue. Check the videos.
herald addds like 4-5% avg dmg in poe building
Ye its not even a playstile issue, just asking to make sure there isnt anything I can do to max map clear, but I already clean pretty fast with pierce.
I still cant use, I use Zealotry, hatred and discipline in prism lefting 19% life
Aspect of spider/herald of ice, curse, summon skiterbots and mines lefting 10% of mana and precision
Noticed your guide and want to try it out but i do not have a pc to use paste bin links can you also post normal tree links so that i can look at the link on my android tablet plz and ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info