[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
So some guy on reddit tells me this:

"
For whatever reason cinderswallow does work. The recovery on kill is easily testable with a legion encounter.

I currently have PoE uninstalled, installing it now, currently trying to think of a way to properly test this. Testing the ignite part is probably close to impossible, but for the recovery part, I guess making a no regen map should suffice and then just watch mana.

Or maybe someone has already done extensive testing which can be presented as proof it does/doesn't work?

//edit: okay, hopefully this is enough proof, at least for the recovery part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCfOYxPrr5c

It doesnt work. I posted about it a few times. It shouldnt work, I don't know what is causing the confusion.

Only will proc if you get the kill w/ Flame Dash which is rare.
"
Thank you for the build and guide; clear and easy to follow.

I played this as my only character this league, from starter to endgame. Sirus 8, Shapers galore, it did it all.

However, it never really felt completely seamless. I haven't done Sirus 8 close to deathless. Shaper Guardians (especially Minotaur) feel frustratingly tanky. I die a lot more than I have in past leagues.

If you have a minute, would you sanity-check my build to make sure I'm not missing something completely obvious? I feel tanky enough-- I never get oneshot or anything-- but my damage just feels off, so in longer fights I end up dying more than I'd like.

As the poster below you hinted at, the Prism Guardian setup will net a lot more DPS this league. Should be able to get pretty easy A8 kills
"
pietoner wrote:

This is my actual wand.

Pick up this for 20c,but unfortunately its only lvl 72 limiting the options. I was wondering what I can do with it/ worth investing or maybe better to sale.

Thx a lot

Great wand, the multi dot is not good for this build, but is GG for vortex. I wouldnt change it. Probably better to multi, or if you dont care about selling it scour off the suffixes and meta craft on it.
hi there.

I always wanted to try out a mine build. And i like the lay out of this one.

Just had a few questions.

I havent used PoB yet, so is the current talent tree you are using reflect on any ES shield used or is it changed up to match the prism guardian unique shield you have equipped?

Which characters talent tree do i look at? You have a few miner builds in your profile.

Any kind of changes I should be aware about for 3.10?

Last edited by PatienceGG on Mar 11, 2020, 7:45:54 AM
"
PatienceGG wrote:
hi there.

I always wanted to try out a mine build. And i like the lay out of this one.

Just had a few questions.

I havent used PoB yet, so is the current talent tree you are using reflect on any ES shield used or is it changed up to match the prism guardian unique shield you have equipped?

Which characters talent tree do i look at? You have a few miner builds in your profile.

Any kind of changes I should be aware about for 3.10?

We dont have patch notes yet, but I would expect it to still be a good build. I'm going to roll it at league start as well.

I would recommend the prism guardian in league w/o a ton of currency
Oh I lied, patch notes are up.

Small nerf to Pyroclast, but is still playable getting the build up and running - Ball lightning is also a good alternative there.

Icicle untouched.
You have 2 icicle miners I see in your profile.

Are those the trees I should follow if i choose to using the unique shield

or when i get some currency....copy the tree of the one using rare shield?

Got a few hours at work and i'll be reading over your guide again to make sure I didnt miss anything else for when i go to level :)

Excited about trying out mine build. Have you ever talked with someone over discord if they had questions about your guides?
"
PatienceGG wrote:
You have 2 icicle miners I see in your profile.

Are those the trees I should follow if i choose to using the unique shield

or when i get some currency....copy the tree of the one using rare shield?

Got a few hours at work and i'll be reading over your guide again to make sure I didnt miss anything else for when i go to level :)

Excited about trying out mine build. Have you ever talked with someone over discord if they had questions about your guides?

The one w/ the unique is a better tree to follow w/o access to legacy gear. The one w/ the rare shield is a few mirrors of equipment in.

As far as Discord questions go, generally I dont end up having time, but I'm pretty quick about getting back to the thread's questions.
I think it will be my league start, so u just want to play in CI version and no LL do you think is ok ?
"
Niico75 wrote:
I think it will be my league start, so u just want to play in CI version and no LL do you think is ok ?

Yeah it was fine until A8, just a lot less DPS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info