[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

What should i drop for empower lvl 4?
could you give me any tips on what upgrade next?

thanks for the build
"
Vènoxis wrote:
Hey i was just wondering is it possible to do LL and CI and go HC for this build? I don't know much about LL or CI but would like to give it a shot in HC.

Build works in HC for sure if you are familiar with LL or CI. Wouldn’t recommend it as a league starter though in HC.
"
Toxydramp wrote:
What should i drop for empower lvl 4?
could you give me any tips on what upgrade next?

thanks for the build

Cold pen or inspiration

Go ahead and link your gear in here
My gear, im new to the game just playing for a month.
thanks for the help

just got this
Last edited by Toxydramp on Feb 1, 2020, 9:54:44 AM
Hi, and thanks for the build, I just have a few questions after converting to this recently

So after playing skeletons till yesterday, I converted a level 88 character to this build after buying the gems and gear (I was super amped by my helm outcome!). The only thing I couldn't sort was the ring setup, so I'm using two rares instead of a Mark of the Shaper and rare as suggested, and also didn't end up getting Spider Aura yet since I can't get an Enlighten 4 atm. The character ended up with 8.1k ES, res capped, negligible block chance.

I am currently set up like this:

Spoiler

I am, however, running into some damage issues, and I don't know if it's something wrong with my setup or my playstyle. Metamorphs in red maps (even when they don't have regen mods) are a real challenge, I couldn't complete a HOTGM. Overall single target feels very weak and I don't even want to imagine a Sirus fight at the moment.

So the question is: what am I lacking in my setup to achieve good single target with Icicle in particular? How do I determine whether pen is better for my current setup than inspiration? Would getting the correct rings solve the problems? I would appreciate any comments on the gear or question/guidance on the playstyle to fix my damage issues, thanks!
Last edited by Frizz_za on Feb 1, 2020, 8:47:15 AM
I would say Enlighten 4 isn't always necessary, I could use an Enlighten 3 and have no problems. Using PoB you can see if an Enlighten 3 will be leave you enough mana. As for other gems I believe unless you have a lot of cold pen on gear then Awakened Cold Pen/regular Cold Pen will beat Inspiration, you can test both of these options in PoB also.

As for damage you are using the more defensive set up of Machina and a rare shield, swapping to rare gloves and Prism Guardian will provide a big damage boost. As for other damage sources you can swap out Chain/Pierce for Hypothermia on single target this has the added benefit of freezing meta's more but you'll get to the point if you lay your 19 mines before spawning and frost bomb to explode as it spawns, they'll delete the metamorph. You could pick up an Atziri's Promise flask to replace your Evasion flask. Also it looks like you're missing a source of fire damage to get the crit multi benefit out of Explosives Expert Ascendancy, as I believe the fire damage to attacks doesn't gain the benefit it needs to be to spells or the ring enchants "Adds x to x Fire Damage". And I think you could look out for a better weapon, missing a chunky amount of crit, +1 to all cold spell skill gems and maybe even crit multi. You can import items found on the trade site (official site) into PoB and see the gains/losses it would apply so you don't have to just guess. Overall once you get sorted this build definitely doesn't lack for single target, you can get through each A8 Sirus phase in <10s.
Last edited by danismint on Feb 1, 2020, 1:33:30 PM
What aura's do you typically run beer? I have a similar setup as your profile and can't get them all cast at once so was curious which you use and when?

Feel like I'm missing something at the end game/boss fights.
For the one fire damage we need, does it specifically have to be Adds x to x Fire Damage to spells, or would Adds x to x Fire Damage to Attacks work as well.
"
Toxydramp wrote:
My gear, im new to the game just playing for a month.
thanks for the help

just got this

Looks solid. Other than a few wasted affixes here and there gear looks really solid. Should be fine for pushing all content.
"
Frizz_za wrote:
Hi, and thanks for the build, I just have a few questions after converting to this recently

So after playing skeletons till yesterday, I converted a level 88 character to this build after buying the gems and gear (I was super amped by my helm outcome!). The only thing I couldn't sort was the ring setup, so I'm using two rares instead of a Mark of the Shaper and rare as suggested, and also didn't end up getting Spider Aura yet since I can't get an Enlighten 4 atm. The character ended up with 8.1k ES, res capped, negligible block chance.

I am currently set up like this:

Spoiler

I am, however, running into some damage issues, and I don't know if it's something wrong with my setup or my playstyle. Metamorphs in red maps (even when they don't have regen mods) are a real challenge, I couldn't complete a HOTGM. Overall single target feels very weak and I don't even want to imagine a Sirus fight at the moment.

So the question is: what am I lacking in my setup to achieve good single target with Icicle in particular? How do I determine whether pen is better for my current setup than inspiration? Would getting the correct rings solve the problems? I would appreciate any comments on the gear or question/guidance on the playstyle to fix my damage issues, thanks!

Not having any PEN this league will kill you. You either need 40%+ from gear/passives or you need to be running cold pen / awakened cold pen. That should be in place of your red gem. That should fix a majority of your damage issues.

For hotgm, just make sure you are not in cull range (20% - some slayers in there) and you should be able to just face tank everything.

For spider, you don’t need enlighten 4, 3 should work, or you don’t need any enlightens with the prism guardian setup. Spider is the best dps aura in the build though, I’d make sure to fit it in.

As for the rings, it’s personal preference, but if you can get the res elsewhere, you only lose 50 flat ES for around 8% more dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info