[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

"
Narza wrote:
Loving the build so far, but I have a question regarding life after switching to LL.
Is it correct that there's no life regen at all?
Because I need to keep a life regen pot in my stash for whenever I swap my weapons (to check on gems for example) as I get stuck at 70/1200 hp or something.

Just switched to LL for my first ever build so not sure how it all works.

zealot's oath converts all life regen to ES regen. i have to use a life flask in my hideout sometimes.
"
Narza wrote:
Loving the build so far, but I have a question regarding life after switching to LL.
Is it correct that there's no life regen at all?
Because I need to keep a life regen pot in my stash for whenever I swap my weapons (to check on gems for example) as I get stuck at 70/1200 hp or something.

Just switched to LL for my first ever build so not sure how it all works.

Oh and a second question.. In my wand I have cast when damage taken - Immortal call - wave of conviction, now my wave of conviction is only cast when I receive a certain amount of damage, even though I have trigger socketed spell when you use a skill on it, should I unlink the wave of conviction?

Yeah thats correct, you can go to town to reset it as well - we convert the regen into es regen.

you can level up the wave of conviction a bit, or break the link
Hello BeerLeague! You helped me a lot last league and I was very thankful for that. After playing a couple characters this league I'm back on a miner. YOUR miner (the best I played haha). As much as I loved BL last league, I can't do it anymore.

I switched to GC but kept your build the same outside of switching wrath for hatred, getting a Long Winter and getting cold spells on wand and not lightning.

My first question is about GC's 6-link. I didn't really know what to use so I pretty much copied what most people ran with on poe.ninja which is :

GC-> High-Impact Mine -> TnM damage -> Increased AoE (switching to conc on bosses) -> Swift Assembly annnnnd Inspiration.

I had the impression you don't really like Inspiration from what I've read, what do you think about the 6 link? Maybe Hypothermia?

My second question is about other changes. Did I miss something to change because I'm playing GC? Maybe a Taste of Haste?

Third and last is about GC, the spell in itself. I've read and heard some tips about it but it wasn't very well explained and I didn't understand how you were supposed to "aim". I know there is something to overlap but I'm very confused, do you know about this?

As a conclusion I'd like to thank you again for your endless patience, it's impresssive and awesome. I stopped by your stream but it was never on when I came by. Did you have fun streaming or meh? I have you followed might catch you later.
Last edited by SuddenOcade on Jun 29, 2020, 10:05:56 PM
"
SuddenOcade wrote:
Hello BeerLeague! You helped me a lot last league and I was very thankful for that. After playing a couple characters this league I'm back on a miner. YOUR miner (the best I played haha). As much as I loved BL last league, I can't do it anymore.

I switched to GC but kept your build the same outside of switching wrath for hatred, getting a Long Winter and getting cold spells on wand and not lightning.

My first question is about GC's 6-link. I didn't really know what to use so I pretty much copied what most people ran with on poe.ninja which is :

GC-> High-Impact Mine -> TnM damage -> Increased AoE (switching to conc on bosses) -> Swift Assembly annnnnd Inspiration.

I had the impression you don't really like Inspiration from what I've read, what do you think about the 6 link? Maybe Hypothermia?

My second question is about other changes. Did I miss something to change because I'm playing GC? Maybe a Taste of Haste?

Third and last is about GC, the spell in itself. I've read and heard some tips about it but it wasn't very well explained and I didn't understand how you were supposed to "aim". I know there is something to overlap but I'm very confused, do you know about this?

As a conclusion I'd like to thank you again for your endless patience, it's impresssive and awesome. I stopped by your stream but it was never on when I came by. Did you have fun streaming or meh? I have you followed might catch you later.

Inspiration is weaker than it appears, most players calculate the buff when its fully stacked, which isnt most of the time with a build that guzzles mana like this one - its worse in practice than most other stuff unless you really need the crit. That aside, cold pen is really strong, as is woke added cold. Hypo is bad since you want to freeze.

When I run GC i map with conc effect full time as well, sab has enough aoe for free.

Taste of hate is slightly better than atziri's promise, or a good dps flask along side that - but neither is as good as bottled faith.

On the mechanic, its actually pretty similar to BL in that you dont want to throw the mines at the feet of the boss, rather you want to have the cone of damage go across it. in practice, that means you want to throw the mines 2 character lengths from the boss for max dps so everything overlaps.
Oh, one thing that I forgot - the weapon is super critical to GCs performance. You really want a double phys as extra XX. It’s much better than +1 gems for GC.

For now this is my wand, what do you recommend outside of 2 Gain #% of phys as extra X?

This is my research, am I missing something? Nothing too fancy yet haha, I'm checking with my PoB and most of them make me lose damage.

Hey Beer, I've really been enjoying the build so far. I'm just trying to look for upgrades now and wondered what I should go for first?

"
SuddenOcade wrote:

For now this is my wand, what do you recommend outside of 2 Gain #% of phys as extra X?

This is my research, am I missing something? Nothing too fancy yet haha, I'm checking with my PoB and most of them make me lose damage.

Unfortunately GC will feel really bad without the double conversion. You want a shaped 81 dagger to try and craft your own.
"
Hey Beer, I've really been enjoying the build so far. I'm just trying to look for upgrades now and wondered what I should go for first?

New pair of boots with a viable enchant will add a crap ton of dps. Light damage, pen or crit are all fine.

After that, machina mitts.

What cluster jewel would be the best ?.
Any idea ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info