[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

"
sn3kox wrote:
What cluster jewel would be the best ?.
Any idea ?

There is a section in the gearing portion of the guide dedicated to them
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
SuddenOcade wrote:

For now this is my wand, what do you recommend outside of 2 Gain #% of phys as extra X?

This is my research, am I missing something? Nothing too fancy yet haha, I'm checking with my PoB and most of them make me lose damage.

Unfortunately GC will feel really bad without the double conversion. You want a shaped 81 dagger to try and craft your own.

Thanks again, sorry to bother you again but what mods should I look for outside of Gain #% of phys as extra X? thankfully the base is very cheap.
"
SuddenOcade wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
SuddenOcade wrote:

For now this is my wand, what do you recommend outside of 2 Gain #% of phys as extra X?

This is my research, am I missing something? Nothing too fancy yet haha, I'm checking with my PoB and most of them make me lose damage.

Unfortunately GC will feel really bad without the double conversion. You want a shaped 81 dagger to try and craft your own.

Thanks again, sorry to bother you again but what mods should I look for outside of Gain #% of phys as extra X? thankfully the base is very cheap.

Other mods are the same, minus trigger a spell
The difference between CI and LL is pretty insane. It took me a long time to switch because I was struggling with currency. Since I am not getting any drops whatsoever. I just switched and it's pretty nuts how well high tier red maps clear now.
Hey guys, could someone take a look at my profile and help me with what should I upgrade next? Thinking about swapping my ring for ES based one and going for Machinas.
"
noveluspoe wrote:
Hey guys, could someone take a look at my profile and help me with what should I upgrade next? Thinking about swapping my ring for ES based one and going for Machinas.

Aspect of the spider first, then machina mitts
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
noveluspoe wrote:

Aspect>Herald of Thunder? Also, is it worth to ditch Mark of the Shaper to get it on ring or should I look forward to getting it on other slot?

Would like to know your thoughts about very large thread of hope to get keystones like Heart of Thunder as Im thinking about going for it.
Last edited by noveluspoe on Jun 30, 2020, 1:22:49 PM
"
BeerLeague wrote:

Other mods are the same, minus trigger a spell

Thanks! Time to farm.
"
noveluspoe wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
noveluspoe wrote:

Aspect>Herald of Thunder? Also, is it worth to ditch Mark of the Shaper to get it on ring or should I look forward to getting it on other slot?

Would like to know your thoughts about very large thread of hope to get keystones like Heart of Thunder as Im thinking about going for it.

Aspect is much better than herald.

Mark of the shaper setup will be more DPS, unless you get godly rings - depends on what you want to do. Easiest place to put it is on a belt IMO since we dont need all the suffixes.

very large = bad, large is what you want. Its a good dps boost at the cost of a lot of ehp. The build doesnt need dps imo, but if you want to give up ES for DPS, that works.
Hey, where do you get the needed extra AOE for the 3.11 patch? Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info