[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

"
Dingping wrote:
"
ploxirion wrote:
Sirus a8 / U.E / Shaper / Elder done deathless with being far from min maxed, even did the shaper without getting hit challenge.

So far so good, will see on harvest final boss when it'll get patched but from what I've heard the fight isn't really hard. Anyway thanks for the build, when mines / traps came out I always found that kind of build clunky and never get to try one till this league and it has been fun so far :)

im struggling with bosses :(

Ditch inspiration for light pen and anoint your ammy.
"
BeerLeague wrote:
Spoiler
"
qaizr wrote:
I finally came into some currency (14ex) and wondering what to upgrade next.

-tranquility on ammy (relatively cheap. will do this soon)
-6L chest (holding out for more fusings)
-craft belt (current mods are pretty bad)
-rings (also pretty bad)
-craft/buy boots (ok with the sin treks for now)
-bottled faith (easiest/most expensive upgrade)
-machina mitts

i saw some builds using thread of hope at the top of the tree and i'm considering it. what do you think about that respec? you can pick up utmost intellect, heart of thunder, lightning walker, arcane focus, etc

machina mitts should be first imo (after the 6 link)

Thread of hope is good for dps, bad for ehp. If you feel like you need more dps, go for it, otherwise its not a great trade off

tranquility was a much bigger dps upgrade than I expected. i think i'll grab some mitts and get my belt and rings sorted out. thanks!

edit: who corrupts machina mitts (or any other expensive unique) with 1 gem socket? :/
Last edited by qaizr on Jun 29, 2020, 4:10:25 PM
"
qaizr wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
Spoiler
"
qaizr wrote:
I finally came into some currency (14ex) and wondering what to upgrade next.

-tranquility on ammy (relatively cheap. will do this soon)
-6L chest (holding out for more fusings)
-craft belt (current mods are pretty bad)
-rings (also pretty bad)
-craft/buy boots (ok with the sin treks for now)
-bottled faith (easiest/most expensive upgrade)
-machina mitts

i saw some builds using thread of hope at the top of the tree and i'm considering it. what do you think about that respec? you can pick up utmost intellect, heart of thunder, lightning walker, arcane focus, etc

machina mitts should be first imo (after the 6 link)

Thread of hope is good for dps, bad for ehp. If you feel like you need more dps, go for it, otherwise its not a great trade off

tranquility was a much bigger dps upgrade than I expected. i think i'll grab some mitts and get my belt and rings sorted out. thanks!

edit: who corrupts machina mitts (or any other expensive unique) with 1 gem socket? :/

it's from a divination card and you can still craft 4 sockets, colour and link at the crafting bench.
IGN: Metzu / HerbalSplooge
good to know! after posting that i realized you can probably fix it with bench crafts.

so the gloves are just for the leech mod? kinda sucks that none of the other mods are good for us
Thank you Beer, indeed swift assembly is too good to pass, is awaken pen better than inspiration ?

Also is this wand decent or should I aim for +1 and other mods you said in previous post ?

"
qaizr wrote:
good to know! after posting that i realized you can probably fix it with bench crafts.

so the gloves are just for the leech mod? kinda sucks that none of the other mods are good for us

heh i think you underestimate how powerful that mod is
"
Greedss wrote:
Thank you Beer, indeed swift assembly is too good to pass, is awaken pen better than inspiration ?

Also is this wand decent or should I aim for +1 and other mods you said in previous post ?

Not a bad wand, but it doesnt have any of the top 3 mods that you want = +1 spells, or lightning or T1 light to spells.

Id keep looking

On the PEN question, even regular pen is better than inspiration
Last edited by BeerLeague on Jun 29, 2020, 4:48:17 PM
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
qaizr wrote:

heh i think you underestimate how powerful that mod is

it must be OP to cost ~9ex for one mod while losing 5 other mod slots

edit: got some for 7ex
Last edited by qaizr on Jun 29, 2020, 5:14:07 PM

Loving the build Beerleague! done all end game content deathless, and gearing is coming along nicely :)
IGN: Metzu / HerbalSplooge
Loving the build so far, but I have a question regarding life after switching to LL.
Is it correct that there's no life regen at all?
Because I need to keep a life regen pot in my stash for whenever I swap my weapons (to check on gems for example) as I get stuck at 70/1200 hp or something.

Just switched to LL for my first ever build so not sure how it all works.

Oh and a second question.. In my wand I have cast when damage taken - Immortal call - wave of conviction, now my wave of conviction is only cast when I receive a certain amount of damage, even though I have trigger socketed spell when you use a skill on it, should I unlink the wave of conviction?
Last edited by Narza on Jun 29, 2020, 6:49:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info