[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

Why your pobs doesn't show any items?
"
Navezz wrote:
Why your pobs doesn't show any items?

His profile is open you can open his chars in POB.
"
Arukayos wrote:
Hey there - lovely and easy to follow guide, really enjoying the build so far, it absolutely demolishes the endgame with no investment.

With that being said, I was wondering, why take the "Explosives Expert" ascendancy node? I realize it gives 30% crit multi against burning enemies and 10% ele pen against chilled enemies, but do we actually burn and chill mobs? If so, where's the source? As far as I can tell I'm not burning/chilling anything, so I'd really love to know if there's something I can optimize in my build to take advantage of this ascendancy nodoe.

I've been pulling my hair out trying to find the source of burn/chill but can't find it for the life of me hahahah. Someone please explain :(

Get fire dam on your gear (ring, jewel, weapon etc.) for ignite and skitterbots do the chilling.
"
Ancalime1337 wrote:
Hi Guys,

I wonder what setup in 5l shavs would be best for Glacial cascade?

GC , high impact, trap and mine, conc effect, swift assembly - cold pen is 6th link.
"
Arrensen wrote:
just respecced into LL.
but i cant use clarity and precision (both lvl 1) on blood magic as i have only 38 unreserved life.
am i missing something ? anyone mind having a look ?

Missing mana reserve nodes.
"
Camatoo wrote:
all the PoB links have no items equipped. That on purpose?

Yes, they are just trees. Gear is linked in the same section though.
"
EmmSquared wrote:
Loving this build! Just got a 5 link shavs and am about to tranistion to LL. I am really struggeling to get the off colors (3G2B) on the shavs. I have a (2G3B) right now. Should I just make that work rather than wasting time and currency to reroll (If I get a good seed craft i can try that later).

If 3B2G is ok, what gems are best?

You can use minefield for now. Then recolor when you 6 link it.
"
Arukayos wrote:
Hey there - lovely and easy to follow guide, really enjoying the build so far, it absolutely demolishes the endgame with no investment.

With that being said, I was wondering, why take the "Explosives Expert" ascendancy node? I realize it gives 30% crit multi against burning enemies and 10% ele pen against chilled enemies, but do we actually burn and chill mobs? If so, where's the source? As far as I can tell I'm not burning/chilling anything, so I'd really love to know if there's something I can optimize in my build to take advantage of this ascendancy nodoe.

I've been pulling my hair out trying to find the source of burn/chill but can't find it for the life of me hahahah. Someone please explain :(

Skitterbots chill and we take a source of fire damage on ring or abyss jewels to ignite.

Got this jewel. Is this worth using on our build?
What's the best mapping 6L for BL?
Last edited by noveluspoe on Jun 28, 2020, 3:07:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info