[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

Ahoy,

I have been following this guide since league start and checking for updates every day and so far I went into early red maps without much hassle.

Could pick up some of the major upgrades, but right now, I feel my damage is lacking a bit.

I just added quality to most of my gems, so they are not all fully levelled back and I am always playing in a 2-player group, which gives the mobs more life, but this is true for all leagues I played so far.

I am not sure, if I missed something major. Started playing T11-12 maps now and I am not that happy with my damage for the investment so far. I could also be a bit tankier, but I was aware that sabo is no tank, so no actual complaints here.

It is not that I can´t clear maps or kill bosses...I just expected more with this state.
Also pretty lost when it comes to weapons and what stat combination to best look for an upgrade over my current one.

So if you have a moment to glance over my Harvest Sabo, I´d appreciate any suggestions.

Last edited by Carmion on Jun 28, 2020, 7:37:43 PM
Awesome build! Thanks for a well written guide.
I have one question though, i specced in to sovereignty but enlighten lvl 3 is not enough to reserve both AotS, skitterbots and enfeeble while still having enough mana for a full cluster of mines. Am i missing something or do i just need to save up for a lvl 4 enlighten?
"
Kalmish wrote:
Awesome build! Thanks for a well written guide.
I have one question though, i specced in to sovereignty but enlighten lvl 3 is not enough to reserve both AotS, skitterbots and enfeeble while still having enough mana for a full cluster of mines. Am i missing something or do i just need to save up for a lvl 4 enlighten?

You need the other mana reduction node as well. Enlighten 2 should be fine.
"
Carmion wrote:
Ahoy,

I have been following this guide since league start and checking for updates every day and so far I went into early red maps without much hassle.

Could pick up some of the major upgrades, but right now, I feel my damage is lacking a bit.

I just added quality to most of my gems, so they are not all fully levelled back and I am always playing in a 2-player group, which gives the mobs more life, but this is true for all leagues I played so far.

I am not sure, if I missed something major. Started playing T11-12 maps now and I am not that happy with my damage for the investment so far. I could also be a bit tankier, but I was aware that sabo is no tank, so no actual complaints here.

It is not that I can´t clear maps or kill bosses...I just expected more with this state.
Also pretty lost when it comes to weapons and what stat combination to best look for an upgrade over my current one.

So if you have a moment to glance over my Harvest Sabo, I´d appreciate any suggestions.

Gear looks more than fine. You should be destroying red maps. T11 should feel like a t1 map with the gear tbh.

It may be a play style issue, check the vods. Make sure you are stutter stepping and spamming detonate.

Got lucky with a fracture. Any thoughts on how or what I could do to improve this for BL?

Thanks
Get +1 spell skill or lightning spell skill
"
xirik wrote:

Got lucky with a fracture. Any thoughts on how or what I could do to improve this for BL?

Thanks

Multimod to fill up suffixes, keep using add/remove lightning affix until you hit +1 lightning spells
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
xirik wrote:

Thanks

Multimod to fill up suffixes, keep using add/remove lightning affix until you hit +1 lightning spells

+1 lightning is better than tier 1 spell damage to spells? I put them in POB( which i could totally have setup wrong) and it said the spell dmg to spells was more dps

First time crafting ever so always welcome to learn!
I dont know if I should put this here, but since the whole idea for the build is BeerLeagues's i will.
I've changed ascendancy to Ascendant coz I wanted flask uptime.
Now I have more than 75 % phys reduction 44 block chance 18 spell block chance and my damage is also better.If I remove movement flask and use crit flask with crafted additional crit, effective crit chance goes to 92 %.
So for me defensively and offensively this is better.

My POB if anyone wanna check : https://pastebin.com/DKr1Wkud

And again , all credits goes to BeerLeague for his awesome build :) Thank you
What sort of wand are we looking for ? cause mine is shit need alot more dps :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info