[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

But inspiration provide 35%more elemental dmg and critical chance.
"
Infarkt wrote:
machinas don't prevent u from dieing with instahits.
I have around 12k ehp and still got instakilled in a T16 map where the mapmods are harder. Thats the con of a pure ES build, its squishy. There are attacks in this game that always are a stopper, even with15k ehp, thats why u should avoid them. Play more defensive on hard things, dont let them come in range. Move, stuttermove, flee and shoot. Or, if u have more ES and machinas, u can jump into packs and be faster than them. At hard bosses like the Vaal temple for example, where the rain of arrows kills almost instant, u have to move all the time, very fast.

https://pastebin.com/gzqTKWwF

This is my tree.With something like that survivability is way better.I havent test it yes, coz am missing 5-6 skill points.the small cluster jewel with armor is what am missing.Maybe there is a way to improve block chance even further.
With this we got 52 evade chance , 60 phys dmg reduction , 41% block chance and 15 % spell block.If we sacrifice some damage somewhere and I think we can, we can get Glancing Blows which will take block chance to 70 or some other good defensive improvements.We can remove Atziri or Bottled faith to get another phys reduction flask aswell

Large Cluster with Thaumophage And Mage hunter will be great aswell
Actually in POB evade chance is 52..but ingame is 2 % :D dont know whats wrong
Last edited by AlexAndonov on Jun 28, 2020, 3:47:59 AM
Hey, so i made some changes to my character and for some reason I can't seem to use the Zealotory buff, is there any way i can use it??
I don't get people complaining about survivability and doing nothing about it.

You guys run low ES item, mostly gloves / boots where you could get 50+ ES on each piece for a low cost and that'd net you something along the lines of 400 ES.

You don't run the blasphemy + enfeeble support. You are playing a pure ES build meaning you don't have any mitigation. Enfeeble is really strong on that side.

I'm pretty sure you didn't unlock Lunaris pantheon additional mods ? Having a 10% chance to avoid projectile is huge on a ranged build that should only get hit by spells / projectiles.

Also drop your armor flask which is completly pointless against large hits and is also useless half of the maps you roll with %less armor. Get a basalt flask with inc duration. Your chaos res is also really weak till you get the presence so get some on your gear or focus the amulet.

The rest depend of your playstyle and will varies from players to players. The golden rule is to never stay at the same spot more than one second unless forced to. I'm used to a very aggresive playstyle which means as soon as I'm in contact with a pack of monster I'll throw a few mines (generally 2 or 3 casts max), trigger it and immediatly flame dash behind that pack instead of side flame dashing or falme dashing backwards. There are a few reasons behind it :

-more clearspeed
-harder to get it by projectiles / beams like skills / spells because either the mobs already fired and I'm flame dashing through it, either they didn't fire their skill yet and during the time they need to target my new position they probably are dead by the mines.

Flame dashing behind packs of monsters also protects you from many AoE such as the one generated by leaps and it fuck up almost anything that is dash skill.

Or you could also play more defensively and offscreen most packs.
Last edited by ploxirion on Jun 28, 2020, 4:18:40 AM
Nvm
Last edited by ploxirion on Jun 28, 2020, 4:08:55 AM
"
ploxirion wrote:
I don't get people complaining about survivability and doing nothing about it.

You guys run low ES item, mostly gloves / boots where you could get 50+ ES on each piece for a low cost and that's net you something along the lines of 400 ES.

You don't run the blasphemy + enfeeble support. You are playing a pure ES build meaning you don't have any mitigation. Enfeeble is really strong on that side.

I'm pretty sure you didn't unlock Lunaris pantheon additional mods ? Having a 10% chance to avoid projectile is huge on a ranged build that should only get hit by spells / projectiles.

Also drop your armor flask which is completly pointless against large hits and is also useless half of the maps you roll with %less armor. Get a basalt flask with inc duration. Your chaos res is also really weak till you get the presence so get some on your gear or focus the amulet.

The rest depend of your playstyle and will varies from players to players. The golden rule is to never stay at the same spot more than one second unless forced to. I'm used to a very aggresive playstyle which means as soon as I'm in contact with a pack of monster I'll throw a few mines (generally 2 or 3 casts max), trigger it and immediatly flame dash behind that pack instead of side flame dashing or falme dashing backwards. There are a few reasons behind it :

-more clearspeed
-harder to get it by projectiles / beams like skills / spells because either the mobs already fired and I'm flame dashing through it, either they didn't fire their skill yet and during the time they need to target my new position they probably are dead by the mines.

Flame dashing behind packs of monsters also protects you from many AoE such as the one generated by leaps and it fuck up almost anything that is dash skill.

Or you could also play more defensively and offscreen most packs.

Well I am runing Rumi's for block chance and basalt with inc armor and my survivalability went sky high now.I am surviving big hits so far even with 7k es.Maybe u r right about maps with low block chance or armor but so far I am surviving them aswell.I am at 66% phys reduction right now and will get higher later on.
Last edited by AlexAndonov on Jun 28, 2020, 4:53:10 AM
How do you guys handle Mana on longer Boss fights ?

I always run out of Mana and Mana Flask charges
"
RinnzlerFRL wrote:
"
Jayhrb wrote:
Hey man, i dont know what im doing wrong but the build is unplayable on like t11+ maps. I checked poe.ninja and Im missing around 3k ES compared to most other mine builds. So Im sitting on 5k ES getting instakilled by almost everything that looks at me.

Almost all the gear i have i crafted myself through harvest because i cant afford anything good after spending my currency on Shavs. But even after plazing around in PoB i still cant reach 8k ES so Im doing something wrong but idk what.

To be fair i always get stuck on t11 maps for some reason so maybe im just bad at the game.

Same thing happening to me. Died like 5 times in a t14 map lol
it's kind of despairing not knowing what its insta killing me. I feel that machina mitts is a must to try this build

As the other poster said, machina mitts don’t prevent one shorting, they just help with sustain throughout the map.

If you are pushing levels solo, you should probably be trying to avoid maps with 3+ damage mods. It doesn’t matter how much ehp you have, it’s going to one shot you.
"
d2xt2r wrote:
hi beer, i was wondering how much this cluster will worth?
thanks dude!
Rarity: Rare
Dusk Shine
Medium Cluster Jewel
--------
Requirements:
Level: 54
--------
Item Level: 81
--------
Adds 4 Passive Skills (enchant)
Added Small Passive Skills grant: 12% increased Trap Damage
Added Small Passive Skills grant: 12% increased Mine Damage (enchant)
--------
Added Small Passive Skills also grant: Regenerate 0.1% of Life per Second
1 Added Passive Skill is Arcane Pyrotechnics
1 Added Passive Skill is Surprise Sabotage
1 Added Passive Skill is a Jewel Socket
--------
Place into an allocated Medium or Large Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Added passives do not interact with jewel radiuses. Right click to remove from the Socket.

The trap cluster jewels are bad.

They are worse than the same number of points for any of the trap and mine nodes around the tree.

If you want to give up ES, you can drop some nodes for one if you feel like you need more dps though.
"
Redvex wrote:
But inspiration provide 35%more elemental dmg and critical chance.

That’s much worse than either swift assembly or minefield. I know on paper it looks good, but in practice it’s worse.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info