[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

"
HI, If I take herald of ice, hatred & precision it leaves me with 42 mana, this is not enough for me to summon my gollem of ice. How do I fix this problem? I'm only level 72, is this too low cause I didnt take the mana nodes yet.

Link HoI in ur helmet with Enlighten, and drop Zealotry if you got enough crit without out it. Also, linking HoI with 3 supports makes it reserve more mana.
"
"
Are there alternatives when I want to leave shaper's mark?

I manage to get awakened coc & was wondering whether i should get cooldown for both boots and belt.

Suggestions for rings when not using Shaper's?

Circle of fear with both 2 herald mods or 2 well crafted opals?

what about resistance? do i just disregard it since im going full glass cannon anyway?
"
davenjames wrote:
"
"
Are there alternatives when I want to leave shaper's mark?

I manage to get awakened coc & was wondering whether i should get cooldown for both boots and belt.

Suggestions for rings when not using Shaper's?

Circle of fear with both 2 herald mods or 2 well crafted opals?

what about resistance? do i just disregard it since im going full glass cannon anyway?

Tbh i dont see a problem there, i capped res via gloves and boots, with some splash of fire res(?) on jewel.
I've begun selling off my Poison BV Assassin and want to make this build, but specifically, I'm only making it to farm T16 Legion spires.

Would you guys change anything with the build with this in mind?

Swap out any specific uniques or look for specific mods on the Watchers' Eye and such?
"
Goldenhawk07 wrote:
I've begun selling off my Poison BV Assassin and want to make this build, but specifically, I'm only making it to farm T16 Legion spires.

Swap out any specific uniques or look for specific mods on the Watchers' Eye and such?

You are gonna die a lot if you are farming T16 Legions without Headhunter. So get Headhunter.
"
tg08096 wrote:
You know, I'm just gonna go ahead and say it, because it needs to be said. This obsession with 14% CDR/7.5 or 15 APS is complete bullshit.

First of all, it assumes that you have both 100% chance to hit and 100% crit chance. If you don't have 100% crit chance and/or chance to hit, then the whole thing becomes irrelevant.

What's worse is that our crit chance goes up and down depending on charges and recent kills. THAT means that our crit chance is going to go down during prolonged boss fights, which are the only time we would really benefit from our crit chance being 100% (which it never will).

Secondly, 150 millisecond this, 165 millisecond that, I'm calling BS on that too. This assumes that there is no latency, right? Latency will increase the time between server/crit checks, would it not? If I am correct on #2 here, then it means 2 things - the higher the CDR, the better (not "past 14% offers no add'l benefit"); and it doesn't matter all that much because no matter what you do, your crit intervals are not going to be perfect, ever.

If I'm wrong then please go ahead and tell me how I'm wrong, but don't just tell me that this equals that because some A-hole on the internet said so and did "all this math stuff" to prove it.

It all sounds good in theory, but it just doesn't hold up in reality. Much like PoB if we're gonna be honest.

My advice - if you have CDR great, if not, don't worry about it, the more APS you have the better, regardless of whether one or two cospris.

7.5 APS with 14% CDR is a straight up 30% more DPS multiplier.

Getting to 100% hit chance is so easy after the recent accuracy changes and also doable with this build. Im near 75% Crit Chance with everything up and that doesn't even include the Diamond Flask calculation. Also with Explodi + Base crit Chests being so easy to craft these days you can basically reach near 100% Crit Chance.

At this point im gonna stop reading your comment since you don't even know we can keep up Power Charges in Boss fights without any on kill effects. We are literally attacking 7+ times a second and the Power Charges last 14 seconds. Im sure in 100+ hits during those 14 seconds you will refresh the duration at least once before your Power Charges expire.

"
20% chance to gain a Power Charge on Non-Critical Strike
10% chance to gain a Power Charge on Critical Strike

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Assassin

You seem to have a grudge towards proven facts and numbers without any base knowledge about basic mechanics or having done any actual research of your own. Im always welcoming feedback good or bad, but your comment really itched me the wrong way.
Last edited by Raikudou on Jan 22, 2020, 5:16:50 PM
"
Raikudou wrote:
"
Goldenhawk07 wrote:

You are gonna die a lot if you are farming T16 Legions without Headhunter. So get Headhunter.

Sorry, to be clear, just farming the spires in maps, not the timeless realm, I don't have the currency to farm the realm.

I'm just juicing maps and using scarabs for legion pylons in t16 Summit.

"
Goldenhawk07 wrote:
"
Raikudou wrote:
"
Goldenhawk07 wrote:

Sorry, to be clear, just farming the spires in maps, not the timeless realm, I don't have the currency to farm the realm.

I'm just juicing maps and using scarabs for legion pylons in t16 Summit.

I know what you meant and even in regular Map Legions you will die a lot. Some of the rare mobs in T16 Legions hit like trucks. This build is pretty glass cannon and you will regularly get one shot without HH buffs.
Hrmmm ok, I was doing them with the aofrementioned Poison BV assassin earlier and he was fine and I consider him to be pretty glass cannon-y too. Sold everything to try and fund something better for off-screen clear and such. Having doubts now :/

Really didnt wanna level a Bow character so maybe Ill try ED Contagion trickster
Last edited by Goldenhawk07 on Jan 22, 2020, 5:28:12 PM
deleted
Last edited by phar_ on Jan 22, 2020, 7:07:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info