[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

You guys might have noticed that i answer less and less questions here. The reason for that is most of the questions i get are the same and over 90% of them can be answered by actually reading the relevant guide sections or FAQ's. So unless i see a new question, that can't be answered by my thread, you won't see me reply to any more comments.

Still feel free to ask if you have something on your mind that might be in the thread, but you didn't fully understand.
Last edited by Raikudou on Jan 19, 2020, 2:08:23 AM
Can Someone tell what i do wrong with this build? Please someone look at my profile. dont know how to link my gear :(

i know there is one jewel missing :)

Thank you!

Last edited by tschio123 on Jan 19, 2020, 6:19:56 AM
Does anyone know what type of Timeless Glorious Vanity Doryani jewel we need? # wise and where to put it for optimal damage output & leech? Im putting mine on blood drinker however it forces me to move some of my passives just to hit the attribute requirement .

Would like you hear from the others using the timeless doryani jewels!
The build calls for a 6l chest with 3 blue and 3 green sockets but the gem setup calls for inspiration which is red. What am I missing? I have a 3/3 b/g chest and hate having to rebuild it if unnecessary :)
"
SantiagoDraco wrote:
The build calls for a 6l chest with 3 blue and 3 green sockets but the gem setup calls for inspiration which is red. What am I missing? I have a 3/3 b/g chest and hate having to rebuild it if unnecessary :)

The items in build guides aren't always colored for what you want to put in them. Just know what to put in the 6L and color it like that, same with the Cospri's Malice setups.
"
tschio123 wrote:
Can Someone tell what i do wrong with this build? Please someone look at my profile. dont know how to link my gear :(

i know there is one jewel missing :)

Thank you!

iam not experienced with this build, but your helmet is evasions base and u got increased energy shield craft on it. Thats a waste :)
My Frostbolts are casting Vortex. Is this supposed to happen? Shoudnt they cast Ice Nova?
"
My Frostbolts are casting Vortex. Is this supposed to happen? Shoudnt they cast Ice Nova?

On first glance i don't see anything wrong. But i won't bother to look further since you are not even playing my build.
Last edited by Raikudou on Jan 21, 2020, 4:27:30 AM

Doing great so far. Honestly I really don't know what to buy next for my exalts. What do you guys think? Which item would you replace from my current gear? May it be worth getting a cospri with more spell damage? Thanks in advance :)
Last edited by robbiii on Jan 21, 2020, 8:46:42 AM
"
robbiii wrote:

Doing great so far. Honestly I really don't know what to buy next for my exalts. What do you guys think? Which item would you replace from my current gear? May it be worth getting a cospri with more spell damage? Thanks in advance :)

Your Herold of Ice Gem would be better in the helmet (30% mana reservation).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info