[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

Nice build.
Last edited by 7thShogun on Aug 8, 2020, 11:24:34 AM
Update

After many request about changes and updates to the build, i finally decided to give CoC another try this league. I will be updating this guide sometime after Harvest comes to an end.

My current gear in the league:

Last edited by Raikudou on Aug 9, 2020, 12:09:42 PM
"
Raikudou wrote:
Update

After many request about changes and updates to the build, i finally decided to give CoC another try this league. I will be updating this guide sometime after Harvest comes to an end.

How is the DPS in Harvest with your current gear? Alone from the mods on the items it looks expensive af but pretty strong too. But its realy like there is no wrong mod on your rare items, so probably not easy to build up.
My gear for a COC build similar to this, does insane damage, clears wave 20 simulacrum with ease, dont even know I killed the bosses half the time.

"
Larokan wrote:
"
Raikudou wrote:
Update

How is the DPS in Harvest with your current gear? Alone from the mods on the items it looks expensive af but pretty strong too. But its realy like there is no wrong mod on your rare items, so probably not easy to build up.

I have 25+ mil dps with this build right now.
Last edited by Raikudou on Aug 29, 2020, 9:32:55 AM
Will you be updating this guide for 3.12? Thanks.
xd
Last edited by Sahadram81 on Oct 4, 2020, 9:31:04 AM
"
Acheeze015 wrote:
Will you be updating this guide for 3.12? Thanks.

I wanted to but i dropped this League pretty fast. Did not enjoy my time at all and quit very early on. Im taking a break from PoE right now since im currently busy with other things, but i will try to update it as soon as possible.
"
chaelp wrote:
My gear for a COC build similar to this, does insane damage, clears wave 20 simulacrum with ease, dont even know I killed the bosses half the time.

Nice build . bro
Last edited by Sornyak1337 on Nov 10, 2020, 3:39:34 PM
will this be viable for the new league?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info