[3.10] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

"
"
Raikudou wrote:
"
mirthfulnga wrote:
well, if we are mapping and using HoIce, which aura should we drop?


Zealotry! It gives 15% more damage compared to the 18% more damage from Hatred.

Zealotry have some crit and 15% spell dmg at lv 20
With HOI 20% we have 15% cold damage.
I think HOI is better because you can run an extra aura/buff


For single target we use Hatred + Zealotry and for Mapping we use Hatred + HoI

I thought that was pretty clear. Not sure what you mean?
FREE End-Game & Boss Carry Service - Uber Elder Kills: 400+
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2112410

Account Name: Raikudou
Synthetis League: twitchTVmusti_a
Last edited by Raikudou on Oct 7, 2019, 7:23:39 PM
Just want to say that your guide is gorgeous. Love the use of media and the colour combination you used is really nice even against the dark GGG Forum.

10/10 Very Nice.
"
AziiRe wrote:
Just want to say that your guide is gorgeous. Love the use of media and the colour combination you used is really nice even against the dark GGG Forum.

10/10 Very Nice.


I tought the same.

Also the leveling part is awesome, but you could add some unique items too.
Thanks for this beautiful guide, i will totally play your build
"
Milozor wrote:
"
AziiRe wrote:
Just want to say that your guide is gorgeous. Love the use of media and the colour combination you used is really nice even against the dark GGG Forum.

10/10 Very Nice.


I tought the same.

Also the leveling part is awesome, but you could add some unique items too.
Thanks for this beautiful guide, i will totally play your build


Good news, im already working on the unique item section! Gonna post it tomorrow some time when i come home from work. Also thanks for the compliments guys, i really appreciate it since i gave some serious thought on how to design this guide.

Edit: The leveling section is done.
FREE End-Game & Boss Carry Service - Uber Elder Kills: 400+
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2112410

Account Name: Raikudou
Synthetis League: twitchTVmusti_a
Last edited by Raikudou on Oct 8, 2019, 1:53:20 AM
Hey, I was wondering if this is possible to edit to work with a shield?
I was lucky enough to get a Cospri's drop on SSF and don't like playing on trade league.
"
Jayzzee wrote:
Hey, I was wondering if this is possible to edit to work with a shield?
I was lucky enough to get a Cospri's drop on SSF and don't like playing on trade league.


You would have to spec into some attack speed or drop the 14% CRS Belt but otherwise i see no problem with it. Some people actually do use a Lycosidae for crit builds to cap accuracy without any investment whatsoever. If you use that shield, you can ignore all accuracy on gear and drop the tempered mind jewel.
FREE End-Game & Boss Carry Service - Uber Elder Kills: 400+
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2112410

Account Name: Raikudou
Synthetis League: twitchTVmusti_a
Last edited by Raikudou on Oct 8, 2019, 2:53:24 AM
hey nice build. was thinking about doing an autobomber or coc build next.

some mapping vids would be great.

how important is the CDR belt for mapping? i'd like to use my HH whenever i'm not bossing.
cool guide, I make one CoC Ice Nova toon every league since Betrayal. Seems like a good starter.

Though I prefer permanent applied curses instead of CwdT ones, but there are many ways to build this anyway. I right now use Frostbite in my Malice and Blasphemy temp chains together with Aspect of the Spider and Pandemonius for more safety...


But the real question is, what MTX combo is your Assassin in the Overview section using?
check out my hideout templates at https://hideoutshowcase.com/viewprofile/Noooberino/uploads
"
Noooberino wrote:
But the real question is, what MTX combo is your Assassin in the Overview section using?


Asking the real, hard hitting questions we want answers to. Scanning the comments to no avail!
I would prefer Inspiration over Hypothermia

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info