[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

"
Sollkomol wrote:
It is at least 14%, but everything above is fine (while giving no additional benefits)

I have 13% on my belt, it's OK or not enough?
At least 14%. It is not enough
"
Sollkomol wrote:
At least 14%. It is not enough

Ok, got it. Thank you <3
"
thegame123 wrote:
"
Sollkomol wrote:
It is at least 14%, but everything above is fine (while giving no additional benefits)

There is a specific reason why 14% with 7.5 APS is the "best" option. No natter what CoC related discussion i look at, the APS question gets brought up all the time.

Im gonna work on a very clear explanation to cover this topic once for all.
"
Raikudou wrote:
"
thegame123 wrote:
"
Sollkomol wrote:

There is a specific reason why 14% with 7.5 APS is the "best" option. No natter what CoC related discussion i look at, the APS question gets brought up all the time.

Im gonna work on a very clear explanation to cover this topic once for all.

May you check PM pls, I wrote to you about problem with the build?
"
thegame123 wrote:

I usually dont look into my messages since its full with boss kill requests and such related to my service. So please keep all build related discussions and questions in this thread.

But to answer your questions on why you only have 6.X APS and low Crit:

I activated all Power Charges in POB. Whats your Crit Chance with all charges up?

The only way we reach 7.5 APS with my tree is while Mistwalker is active, which it is all the time. Since we non stop crit, the moment it goes down its back up. Did you happen to check your APS in Hideout?
Last edited by Raikudou on Oct 11, 2019, 3:01:22 PM

This is my actual setup... but I miss some more agressive life leeching.
Someone figured any way to leech more life?
"
xhbarbosa wrote:

This is my actual setup... but I miss some more agressive life leeching.
Someone figured any way to leech more life?

Usually the life leech from your Cospri Setup with Frostbolt + Ice Nova is more than enough and you are even using a life flask. I see that you are using Freezin Pulse instead of Frostbolt though. Maybe change that and see if you notice a difference.

I had no issues with leech even in Uber Elder fights.
"
Raikudou wrote:
"
thegame123 wrote:

I usually dont look into my messages since its full with boss kill requests and such related to my service. So please keep all build related discussions and questions in this thread.

But to answer your questions on why you only have 6.X APS and low Crit:

I activated all Power Charges in POB. Whats your Crit Chance with all charges up?

The only way we reach 7.5 APS with my tree is while Mistwalker is active, which it is all the time. Since we non stop crit, the moment it goes down its back up. Did you happen to check your APS in Hideout?

Yes, I chaked DPS in PoB while standing in Hideout. I'll activated Power Charges and yes, crit chance got better
But can not find Mistwalker in PoB ... :c
Is it really not worth using Yoke with this build with a couple cheesy ways to proc ailments for the damage bonus?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info