[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

"
Raikudou wrote:
"
xhbarbosa wrote:

This is my actual setup... but I miss some more agressive life leeching.
Someone figured any way to leech more life?

Usually the life leech from your Cospri Setup with Frostbolt + Ice Nova is more than enough and you are even using a life flask. I see that you are using Freezin Pulse instead of Frostbolt though. Maybe change that and see if you notice a difference.

I had no issues with leech even in Uber Elder fights.

I was using Frostbolt but felt no difference in life lech matters, freezing pulse felt a little better for clearing

I haven't done a Uber Elder yet, will try it later on...
"
I was using Frostbolt but felt no difference in life lech matters, freezing pulse felt a little better for clearing

I haven't done a Uber Elder yet, will try it later on...

You should definitely use Frostbolt with the Frozen Trail Jewel. It literally doubles your main setup damage since your Ice Nova keeps spamming on 2 balls near you.
"
Alcsaar wrote:
Is it really not worth using Yoke with this build with a couple cheesy ways to proc ailments for the damage bonus?

I don't think so tbh

My amulet is just some Life, Crit Mult and means to get needed Attributes. So if you can manage that feel free to test out Yoke. If there is one unique amulet that is worth using its "The Pandemonius" over anything else. Blind and 20% Cold Pen is pretty nice.
"
Raikudou wrote:
"
Alcsaar wrote:
Is it really not worth using Yoke with this build with a couple cheesy ways to proc ailments for the damage bonus?

I don't think so tbh

My amulet is just some Life, Crit Mult and means to get needed Attributes. So if you can manage that feel free to test out Yoke. If there is one unique amulet that is worth using its "The Pandemonius" over anything else. Blind and 20% Cold Pen is pretty nice.

I think with yoke we must invest more on jew. Must have fire, light, phys damage to proc alignment, and poison, maybe. Pandemonius is better on defend but yoke provide more res, which is hard to fill in this build.

I'm currently running this, more crit change, free aura and 20% es which is great.
"
"
Raikudou wrote:
"
Alcsaar wrote:

I don't think so tbh

I think with yoke we must invest more on jew. Must have fire, light, phys damage to proc alignment, and poison, maybe. Pandemonius is better on defend but yoke provide more res, which is hard to fill in this build.

I'm currently running this, more crit change, free aura and 20% es which is great.

Resists are actually easy to get on this build. Rare Gloves/Helmet (which is usually uniques on these type of builds) and a rare ring gives enough options to fill resists. You can even use the amulet as a source if you are really struggling.

But Aul's Uprising also looks like a very interesting alternative. Being able to run Skitter Bots for 24% more damage sounds amazing. Might look into that with some testing.
I haven't gotten to play it but I've read the guide and it is one of the most well-written ones out there.
"
I haven't gotten to play it but I've read the guide and it is one of the most well-written ones out there.

Thanks! I put a lot of work into this guide to make it as pleasing for the eyes and easy to read as possible. Really didn't want to include to much information and make it cluttered, but at the same time cover most things someone playing this build want to know.
Last edited by Raikudou on Oct 12, 2019, 2:44:02 PM
hey!

awesome build...

i fucked up a little while configuring it. didnt realize wise oak had 35 additional res... obv would be super capped now...

so what would you do when you have a look at my items... get rid of some and try to get 75/75/75 or just fuck it and take a different flask?

Also what would be other upgrades?

to crafting:

i would love to craft a helmet... what base should i be using?

Greets and thx again... i'm melting everything!
Last edited by Schwitzberger on Oct 12, 2019, 3:54:51 PM
"
Schwitzberger wrote:
hey!

awesome build...

i fucked up a little while configuring it. didnt realize wise oak had 35 additional res... obv would be super capped now...

so what would you do when you have a look at my items... get rid of some and try to get 75/75/75 or just fuck it and take a different flask?

Also what would be other upgrades?

to crafting:

i would love to craft a helmet... what base should i be using?

Greets and thx again... i'm melting everything!

Honestly i just use Wise Oak for even more Cold Penetration and don't care much about the defensive side of it in softcore. As long as your Cold resist is the highest out of the 3 resists you should be fine. Also i wouldn't calculate resits to be at 75% with Wise Oak. You should definitely cap your resists without the Flask.

You should use any ilvl 84+ base with a useful craft to either your Ice Nova or used Auras. I prefer Lion Pelts for the high evasion.

Your Gear looks fine but watch out for some changes to the build soon. I did some testing and changed the setup a bit.
Last edited by Raikudou on Oct 12, 2019, 5:12:01 PM
Thx a lot. Cant wait for the updates. I will try crafting sth. I only struggle a bit with bosses. Dont know what i do wrong. I use other boots with the boss setup you recommended. Do I need to do sth specific?

Build works 10x better as much more expensive builds

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info