[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

"
OneEyedWiilly wrote:
Might be a dumb question but when crafting the belt, if I get over 14% CRS is that bad or am I working with more the merrier? I do not want to go over if I am not supposed to but I got 20% right now on it and I do not want to have to recraft if not needed.

over 14%CRS doesn't do anything it is as same as you would have 14, unless you are going for 51% CRS, for which i would not be worried about until you got like 150ex of free currency to upgrade build
"
whitesuccubus wrote:
This is my character right now https://pastebin.com/Mb2wfiCM. I have probably dumped around 20ex on it so far and know I need to level up more but, what should I look for, I was thinking on caping the critical strike chance but I don't know what to do cap it. Also, tailwind boots will make me go even faster right?

EDIT: Right now I'm just looking to use this build for farming maps (mainly T16 ones)

You are level 71, without last ascendecy... I won't be worried about anything right now. Just level to 90+ with this on yellow maps, get last lab, and then change most of your gear as it is not even average right now. I quickly checked your pob, you got like 150% over res for fire and 110% for cold 50% for lighting, your whole gear is meh as i can see you are looking for raw stats on items you shouldn't do.
What's the best ring annoinment for the two circle of fear synthesised ring for this build?
"
You are level 71, without last ascendecy... I won't be worried about anything right now. Just level to 90+ with this on yellow maps, get last lab, and then change most of your gear as it is not even average right now. I quickly checked your pob, you got like 150% over res for fire and 110% for cold 50% for lighting, your whole gear is meh as i can see you are looking for raw stats on items you shouldn't do.

I got the last ascendancy and leveled up (this is my PoB right now https://pastebin.com/b0QSx6Sj).

Knowing that I need to change gear I've modified my tree to get to a maximum of 7 power charges for the 100% crit chance without diamond flask just to do some testings and I'm not sure if it's a good idea to keep it like that or just follow yours.

My main problem right now is that at high tiers I explode or don't get enough life leech to sustain them (I know i need to get more max life in the tree nodes tho) but what would you recommend me to do? Thank you!
"
whitesuccubus wrote:
"

I got the last ascendancy and leveled up (this is my PoB right now https://pastebin.com/b0QSx6Sj).

Knowing that I need to change gear I've modified my tree to get to a maximum of 7 power charges for the 100% crit chance without diamond flask just to do some testings and I'm not sure if it's a good idea to keep it like that or just follow yours.

My main problem right now is that at high tiers I explode or don't get enough life leech to sustain them (I know i need to get more max life in the tree nodes tho) but what would you recommend me to do? Thank you!

I just checked your pob, Oh boy 1st are you using ice golem skill? if not i think it would boost your crit alot. second your tree has some mistakes for example near one of your +1 power charge you add extra point of increased power charge duration, i would suggest you take instead node on top of tree near extra power charge which gives 4% spell damage per charge, also you don't add inspiration charges to calculations on your pob which increase your crit chance. life pool is little low but i think ur items will change in next few lvls

Can anyone help me out. I was running 1 Cospris / shield with 14 cdr boots and I kept my APS under 7.5 like I was told but I absolutely hated not being able to have onslaught up. I just purchased an Awakened Cast on Crit gem. I can also afford a 2nd cospris. My question is basically what is my options to be able to run onslaught and all other buffs and not mess up my aps? What would I need to do? Thanks!
My gear, does A8 T16s great, dont really boss with it because I have a necro, but its done shaper guardians just fine.

Hi Currently using a Fire version but was wondering if this would be a better option in general for clearing and would love to know how to transition into this build! Any tips welcome!
I change my build from 2 cospri to 1 cospri and shield. Since that i do very well. Iam now at map tier 14 and the damage output with vortex on top is graat.

Here have a look at my gear:

-------------------------------------------------

BRUTAL BLADE

20% increased Damage with Swords
8% increased Attack Speed with Swords
+4% Chance to Block Attack Damage while Dual Wielding or holding a Shield
20% increased Damage with Ailments from Attack Skills while wielding a Sword
10% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge when you Block Attack Damage

HONED EDGE

24% increased Damage with Swords
24% increased Damage with Ailments from Attack Skills while wielding a Sword
6% increased Attack Speed with Swords
+200 to Accuracy Rating with Swords
20% increased Evasion Rating

Question about the amuletts. Which one is better?
Last edited by PattyWin on Jan 29, 2020, 3:09:40 AM
Hey Guys, i really need help with my coc. I spend so much ex but my dmg is so low, what can i improve to do more damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info