[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

Raikudou Can you do new tab with future gear update? i mean better chest rings etc
"
Raikudou wrote:
"
Poka12 wrote:

this is my items.. build going well.. i have some EX to spend on this char.. i planned to buy lvl 21 gems and watcher eye jewel with penetration when use hatred and 40% damage on helm
im seeing many ppl using rare armor with " Attacks have % to Critical Strike Chance " + Killed Enemies Explode, dealing % of their Life as Physical Damage " and i wonder if this is better from using carcass.. it's worth making this change ?

any advice to increase my survivability and my damage ?

Explosion + Attack Base Crit is the new #1 chest for this build hands down. Its ridiculously strong, especially if you get some good resists or life rolls on top of that. But its also extremely hard to craft as getting the Explosion mod with Alts can take up to 5000 of them easily. So it is 100% worth it if you have the money and time. The clear is just insane.

So if you get Attack Base Crit on chest, I presume you change out Increased Critical Strike Chance in your setup, but what to replace it with?
how do you play the leveling build? like skill rotation

Also, what other leveling items do we use? im in act 6 now but so damn squishy
Last edited by Axelsmithy on Jan 10, 2020, 2:30:45 AM
"
Raikudou wrote:
If your PoB DPS shows 3-5 mil you can easily do it.
I'm sorry if you've answered this elsewhere, but how exactly are you seeing your dps in PoB? All I can see in mine is the individual cyclone dps, ice nova average hit, frostbolt dps etc, it doesn't all show up in one number.
"
MCRide wrote:
"
Raikudou wrote:
I'm sorry if you've answered this elsewhere, but how exactly are you seeing your dps in PoB? All I can see in mine is the individual cyclone dps, ice nova average hit, frostbolt dps etc, it doesn't all show up in one number.

You should hit ~7,5 times per second, so just multiply your average hit by 7,5 if i understand correctly.
"
MCRide wrote:
"
Raikudou wrote:

You have to calculate it yourself. Basically take Ice Nova damage, multiply it by 7.5 times and double the number (because we cast it twice on Forstbolts), then add Frostbolt and Cyclone DPS to total DPS.
Last edited by Raikudou on Jan 10, 2020, 3:48:57 AM
@raik

Shaper + elder ring or 2x synthesis ring for herald of ice?
Hi, look at my profile! For T16 bosses and kill times, damage is not enough! You have half an hour to beat the boss T16. What is the problem? What to buy, what to fix?! Thanks!
you don't have the cooldown reduction on belt or boots...
elder ring is pretty bad (no -mana cost)
gems are not 20/20 or higher

Last edited by Schwitzberger on Jan 10, 2020, 9:32:06 AM
"
Schwitzberger wrote:
you don't have the cooldown reduction on belt or boots...
elder ring is pretty bad (no -mana cost)
gems are not 20/20 or higher

excuse me, but what helps me the reload speed skill to my survival and damage?
Yes with manna I have problems there is no, the problem in damage and survival
trash goes to pieces......,and here is bosses either vanshotit, either account for to beat 3-6 minutes,The guards don't stand a chance
Last edited by 1oz1 on Jan 10, 2020, 9:40:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info