[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

I have saved a couple of ex (25, 30 if i sell some current gear) plus i already have a 6 linked carcass. Is that enough for t16 maps lvl 8 awkd? To run juiced maps and bosses?

this is my items.. build going well.. i have some EX to spend on this char.. i planned to buy lvl 21 gems and watcher eye jewel with penetration when use hatred and 40% damage on helm
im seeing many ppl using rare armor with " Attacks have % to Critical Strike Chance " + Killed Enemies Explode, dealing % of their Life as Physical Damage " and i wonder if this is better from using carcass.. it's worth making this change ?

any advice to increase my survivability and my damage ?

Hey,

First i have to say this is probably one of the most clean written guides i have had the pleasure to read through on this forum.

Second, i have a question:

Is it really that laggy to play? Right now i am playing a Glacial Hammer Berserker with Herald of Ice and Ancestral call which should be similar clutter i guess? Or do all the proccs and triggers in this build make it a mess..?

Playing on an i5 4690k @4400Mhz and a R9 290.
If anyone could share his experience with a similar setup i would really appreciate it.

Really cool looking build.

Cheers :)
"
Insanepace wrote:
Is it really that laggy to play?
I am running a GTX 1050 Ti and a Ryzen 5 2600. Your graphics card is better than mine and our processors are pretty similar. This build doesn't lag that much for me. The only time I really have noticeable fps drops is when I'm cycloning through extremely dense packs, like during a Legion for example, and even that it's not really *that* bad. Your mileage may vary, though.

"
Schwitzberger wrote:
I have saved a couple of ex (25, 30 if i sell some current gear) plus i already have a 6 linked carcass. Is that enough for t16 maps lvl 8 awkd? To run juiced maps and bosses?
Yes, that should absolutely be enough. 2x Cospri's and Pandemonius will run you about 17-18ex, and the rest of the items you can probably get for 1ex or less each.
Last edited by MCRide on Jan 9, 2020, 1:48:25 PM
Awakened cast on crit gives up to 22% CDR does that mean i don't need 14+% CDR on boots/belt?
Last edited by Suboshi on Jan 9, 2020, 1:52:17 PM
Should I invest 2ex into a Shapers ring or keep saving up for a Pandemonius?
Mathil Fan Girl
"
Schwitzberger wrote:

Besides Tornados, Awakener is not as hard as people think. Around 6000 life is plenty for that fight if you have good dodge and Evasion. Try to invest into good jewels though. If your PoB DPS shows 3-5 mil you can easily do it.
"
Poka12 wrote:

this is my items.. build going well.. i have some EX to spend on this char.. i planned to buy lvl 21 gems and watcher eye jewel with penetration when use hatred and 40% damage on helm
im seeing many ppl using rare armor with " Attacks have % to Critical Strike Chance " + Killed Enemies Explode, dealing % of their Life as Physical Damage " and i wonder if this is better from using carcass.. it's worth making this change ?

any advice to increase my survivability and my damage ?

Explosion + Attack Base Crit is the new #1 chest for this build hands down. Its ridiculously strong, especially if you get some good resists or life rolls on top of that. But its also extremely hard to craft as getting the Explosion mod with Alts can take up to 5000 of them easily. So it is 100% worth it if you have the money and time. The clear is just insane.
"
Insanepace wrote:
Hey,

First i have to say this is probably one of the most clean written guides i have had the pleasure to read through on this forum.

Second, i have a question:

Is it really that laggy to play? Right now i am playing a Glacial Hammer Berserker with Herald of Ice and Ancestral call which should be similar clutter i guess? Or do all the proccs and triggers in this build make it a mess..?

Playing on an i5 4690k @4400Mhz and a R9 290.
If anyone could share his experience with a similar setup i would really appreciate it.

Really cool looking build.

Cheers :)

Thanks!

You really have to test and see for yourself. Some people play with worse GPU's and still experience less lag than people with GTX 1080 cards. It comes down to drivers and overall PC setup. Im using an RX580 Nitro+ 8GB card and basically experience 0 lag (unless im doing double beyond etc).
Last edited by Raikudou on Jan 9, 2020, 6:45:40 PM
"
HorribleSubs wrote:
Should I invest 2ex into a Shapers ring or keep saving up for a Pandemonius?

Pandemonius is the BiS Amulet for this build as it gives great offense and defense. If you can handle the Life/Resist/Dexterity loss and get it somewhere else you should definitely go for it.

As a goal i would say Pandemonius is more impactful and interesting than a Shaper Ring.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info