[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

When do i have to link "cast on critical strike" with orb of storms?

With lvl 38 or later. It isnt mentioned in the leveling section.

Edith find the FAQ section ^^
Last edited by PattyWin on Jan 8, 2020, 1:07:11 AM
Hi, i look at your POB that your ice nova have 100% crit chance, and i only manage to get 63% crit chance. did i missunderstand something??
"
PattyWin wrote:
When do i have to link "cast on critical strike" with orb of storms?

With lvl 38 or later. It isnt mentioned in the leveling section.

Edith find the FAQ section ^^

Linking cast on critical strike with orb of storms? how looks this setup in a 6-link? you link it with cyclone?
Can you add PoB in it...I mean the simple and easy PoB cod, not that unusable long ass code you got there right now. I would be so happy, that current code does nothing to me, because I cannot use it, I don't know how tbh.
"
h0wz wrote:
Can you add PoB in it...I mean the simple and easy PoB cod, not that unusable long ass code you got there right now. I would be so happy, that current code does nothing to me, because I cannot use it, I don't know how tbh.

You literally just copy the address of the POB dude...

let me break it down for you into chunks.

1) Copy the code (which is the address bar when you click the 'POB LINK')
2) When you open your POB go to Import/Export build
3) You'll see a small window and at the bottom left you'll see an 'import from
pastebin'
4) And most IMPORTANTLY you PASTE THE CODE which you copied FROM STEP 1* (Control V to paste the code unless you know how that too) and then (I was just kidding about the first important part) MORE IMPORTANTLY HIT THE ENTER BUTTON AND VOILA! you have your POB, the simple and easy POB :D

"
davenjames wrote:
"
h0wz wrote:

You literally just copy the address of the POB dude...

let me break it down for you into chunks.

1) Copy the code (which is the address bar when you click the 'POB LINK')
2) When you open your POB go to Import/Export build
3) You'll see a small window and at the bottom left you'll see an 'import from
pastebin'
4) And most IMPORTANTLY you PASTE THE CODE which you copied FROM STEP 1* (Control V to paste the code unless you know how that too) and then (I was just kidding about the first important part) MORE IMPORTANTLY HIT THE ENTER BUTTON AND VOILA! you have your POB, the simple and easy POB :D

Thank you soooo much broher! I love your build and your guide...and now I love it even more!!! Cheers!
I'm considering buying the Awakened CoC gem. Do I need to get more Cooldown Recovery Speed? I have both of these items, I've just been using the boots so I can use a stygian, but would I have to use both if I were to use the Awakened gem?
How's everyone rolling CD Recovery Speed on their belts? I've been spamming a Leather Shaper belt with alterations and haven't hit a single CD Recovery Speed.
Mathil Fan Girl
"
HorribleSubs wrote:
How's everyone rolling CD Recovery Speed on their belts? I've been spamming a Leather Shaper belt with alterations and haven't hit a single CD Recovery Speed.
It's somewhat rare, but I got the mod a few times within a few hundred alts. What ilvl is your belt btw? It needs to be 75+ to roll 10-15 and 84+ to roll 16-20.
"
MCRide wrote:
"
HorribleSubs wrote:
It's somewhat rare, but I got the mod a few times within a few hundred alts. What ilvl is your belt btw? It needs to be 75+ to roll 10-15 and 84+ to roll 16-20.

My belt is Ilvl 85, Guess I just gotta keep rolling.
Mathil Fan Girl
Last edited by HorribleSubs on Jan 8, 2020, 10:39:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info