[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

If i'm using a cospri's with Onslaught implicit, what should i change the 4l onslaught to? Or should i just run onslaught on there regardless.
Does anyone know of a way to get your accurate dps in Path of Building for CoC builds? I can't find any way to see total dps, just individual dps of cyclone, ice nova, frostbolt etc.

btw
"
Cyroka wrote:
I know I should get a better ring with -3 reduced mana and a better belt but they are quite expensive... is there anything else I could do?

"Channeling skills have -3 to total mana cost" is a 4c craft on the bench. If you don't have it, check the shops forum, people have free crafting services and they'll make it for you, you just need a ring with a free prefix and 4c.
Last edited by MCRide on Jan 6, 2020, 12:01:41 AM
yo bro, i'm thinking of building an ES version of this with pain attunement (shavs, chayula etc) since this league is very boss heavy and getting one shotted sucks.

I've sent you a pm. Any thoughts on taking this route?
In a post and in pob 6-link are not same, which one should i go? This one with inspiration or hypotermia??
Hello
Iam currently stuck because i cant figure out why i cant get to 100% crit chance with my gear anyone there can help thank you alot.

https://pastebin.com/g0zLsqaB
"
RocketDragon wrote:
In a post and in pob 6-link are not same, which one should i go? This one with inspiration or hypotermia??

These days both work since Inspiration got nerfed a little. If you need more crit to proc spells more often go Inspiration.
Spoiler

I honestly don't know what I'm doing wrong here (except the helmet enchantment ofc), but it just feels like I don't have enough damage/I get oneshot by pretty much any boss/metamorph :(
Maybe it's also my skill tree or something, my profile should be public (I tried switching some gems, but it was pretty much the same with the setup suggested in the guide) Would be great if someone could help me out here!
As Rai said in an earlier post, this build is pretty glass cannon. And with the buffed bosses and super juiced metamorphs this league, it's a lot more prone to one getting one shot than when you just deleted bosses.

Can't say I've got it all figured out, but the two things that really made a huge difference in how much I've been dying were the following:

1) Get as much chaos res as you can, the damage is everywhere from it. I dropped both my rings for life + chaos res and enchanted hybrid chaos res on everything i could and immediately saw a huge difference in staying alive.

2) This diverges from the build here a little, but using soul tether belt with a timeless doryani jewel for overleech gave me a bigger buffer against one shots.

If you're more careful with how you roll your maps, and how you put your metamorphs together, you might not need these things, but I'm much happier just juicin up everything I can and seeing what happens.
Should I prioritize getting a second Cospri's or getting a well rolled Mark of the Shaper and secondary ring?
Mathil Fan Girl
Please help, I feel like my boss damage is way too low for the invested gear I have.

https://pastebin.com/nBwcxRZK

Whats wrong? Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info