[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

hey! im playin this build right now. im lvl90 with pretty okey gear (Check my profile please i dont know how to link my items in here lol)

But i have a problem. Im dying a lot. People are running t16 maps without dying but im dying to t15 bosses. Literally getting one shot. What is wrong ? am i playing wrong ? im trying to dodge attack as far as i can. But still. its not working for me. Clearing is amazing. There is no problem with that. But bosses are killin me like im lvl 1. I need help i don wanna ditch this build.
I've heard that putting frost bolt and ice nova in separate Cospri's is better than having them both in the same one. Since you'd get ice nova and Frostbolt alternating between them since you alternate weapons when dual wielding, opposed to Ice Nova and Frostbolt alternating every third "swing".

Example (Same Cospri):
Frostbolt > Frost Bomb > Ice Nova > Frost Bomb > Frostbolt > ....

Example (Different Cospri)

Frostbolt > Ice Nova > Frostbolt > Ice Nova > Frostbolt > ....

You get off way more Ice Nova's by putting them in different Cospri's.
"
ShaxMC wrote:
I've heard that putting frost bolt and ice nova in separate Cospri's is better than having them both in the same one. Since you'd get ice nova and Frostbolt alternating between them since you alternate weapons when dual wielding, opposed to Ice Nova and Frostbolt alternating every third "swing".

Example (Same Cospri):
Frostbolt > Frost Bomb > Ice Nova > Frost Bomb > Frostbolt > ....

Example (Different Cospri)

Frostbolt > Ice Nova > Frostbolt > Ice Nova > Frostbolt > ....

You get off way more Ice Nova's by putting them in different Cospri's.

if you put them into seperate weapons, you should try to reach 15aps.
"
RWJaraxxus wrote:
hey! im playin this build right now. im lvl90 with pretty okey gear (Check my profile please i dont know how to link my items in here lol)

U have to go on your profile and with "strg" or/and "alt" u can link your items in the thread.

These are my items.
Last edited by RWJaraxxus on Jan 13, 2020, 11:03:08 AM
build feels great again...

any way to sustain mana better?
What is the idea life we should aim for?

I'm at 4.7k life. Not sure if thats enough to survive oneshot from endgame bosses.
Following this build and other's builds mixed together, not too sure what im doing wrong.

don't get me wrong, at lvl 95 everything just dies, but im trying to out some kinks.

My Crit chance is at 30.57%
Crit multiplier is 407%

I look at everyone else's their crit chance is near 100% and multiplier is 400+

Any reason this can be happening??

"
unit wrote:
Following this build and other's builds mixed together, not too sure what im doing wrong.

don't get me wrong, at lvl 95 everything just dies, but im trying to out some kinks.

My Crit chance is at 30.57%
Crit multiplier is 407%

I look at everyone else's their crit chance is near 100% and multiplier is 400+

Any reason this can be happening??

You are only at 30% because you didn't look at your crit with active (max) Power Charges. Your Ascendancy gives you 2% base crit which puts you at 60% Crit Chance with max Power Charges. With Bottled Faith you are at like 85% Crit Chance. Use increased Critical Strikes Gem for even more crit if you really need more.

Also every single Spell Crit build pick up the Doom Cast and Annihilation nodes if you are near them IMO.

Last edited by Raikudou on Jan 13, 2020, 9:39:35 PM
I currently have 7.52 aps with elusive, I not quite sure if I fully understand the cdr threshold. Can some one please tell me if my aps is correct of should I lower it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info