[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

Loving the build so far. Gonna give Uber Elder a try soon.

"
APALOL wrote:
Loving the build so far. Gonna give Uber Elder a try soon.

You should 4L your gloves to apply Faster Casting and Arcane Surge to your Ice Golem (unless you did it on purpose because your mana isn't high enough to cast it). Good luck with Uber Elder.
"
RabzH wrote:
tyvm for all the help from everyone <3

last question lol, can i replace rf for anything else? i never use it and i dont like it

well since you cant run herald of ice,zealtry,hatred,precison all at once you could go with vortex setup in boot's which will give you more damage...since hatred,zealtry,precsion,ice golem give's more damage.. then using herald of ice,hatred,precsion,golem something like this
just n idea for you hf&gl
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
"
RabzH wrote:
tyvm for all the help from everyone <3

last question lol, can i replace rf for anything else? i never use it and i dont like it

well since you cant run herald of ice,zealtry,hatred,precison all at once you could go with vortex setup in boot's which will give you more damage...since hatred,zealtry,precsion,ice golem give's more damage.. then using herald of ice,hatred,precsion,golem something like this
just n idea for you hf&gl

i was ! but i just dropped zealotry and went with hoi and even for single target im doing great.
Do you attemp to reach 15 aps? Since your frostbolt/ice nova on your wp deal around 25% of your total damage when a crit triggered, When you dualwield-ing, these damage should devide by ~2 if your Cyclone' APS not near 15 (at 14 cdr), which means 12,5% damage loss.
"
QBourbon wrote:
Do you attemp to reach 15 aps? Since your frostbolt/ice nova on your wp deal around 25% of your total damage when a crit triggered, When you dualwield-ing, these damage should devide by ~2 if your Cyclone' APS not near 15 (at 14 cdr), which means 12,5% damage loss.

I already addressed this at page 9

TL;DR: With our setup its not a valid point, but only because we don't care about our Cospri skills as a damage source and more about the QOL/buffs it provides for our main setup.

Feel free to read through the full thing if you want.
Hi! Im new for this build

I have some question.

"14% Cooldown Recovery Speed" and "Two Cospris with 13% and 14% attack speed each"
can i use more CRS/atk speed or just 14CRS 13/14 on Cospris.

and what is the best helmet enchant for this build?

thanks.
"
Lynlarin wrote:
Hi! Im new for this build

I have some question.

"14% Cooldown Recovery Speed" and "Two Cospris with 13% and 14% attack speed each"
can i use more CRS/atk speed or just 14CRS 13/14 on Cospris.

and what is the best helmet enchant for this build?

thanks.

By having one Cospri with 13% and one with 14% attack speed we get to exactly 7.49 APS while Mistwalker is up.

You want to be as close and slightly under 7.5 APS as possible. The 14% CRS helps us to jump from 6.6 to the 7.5 APS treshold. Do not focus on anymore CDR besides the 14%.

The next APS stage you would want to hit id 15 APS. That requires a lot of Investment though. So decide for yourself if its worth it depending on your budget and will to invest time.
Your POB Gem Setup and your forum posts's Gem Setup do not match up. Which is the one to use ?

For example in POB you have Vortex - Bonechill - Unbound Ailments in Weapon 2, but in the post you have Frost Bomb - Frostbite - Vaal Righteous Fire.

The boots and chest gem setups are also different.
"
bleah1 wrote:
Your POB Gem Setup and your forum posts's Gem Setup do not match up. Which is the one to use ?

For example in POB you have Vortex - Bonechill - Unbound Ailments in Weapon 2, but in the post you have Frost Bomb - Frostbite - Vaal Righteous Fire.

The boots and chest gem setups are also different.

Looks like i forgot to update the POB after tweaking the setup for the build. I will get on it as soon as i get home. Thanks for pointing it out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info