[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

With a 7.49 APS with Mistwalker, is there a point where increased Cyclone crit chance and accuracy no longer matter?
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
With a 7.49 APS with Mistwalker, is there a point where increased Cyclone crit chance and accuracy no longer matter?

I wonder too
"
bleah1 wrote:
What do you think of this setup ? I think I still lack Life Leech. Even though I've grabbed Vaal Pact from the Skill Tree and POB says that Ice Nova and Frostbolt leech around 2K health, my life refills very slow.

My survivability is at question.

When mapping I'm using, on gloves, Herald of Ice(instead of Vaal Grace) with Ice Bite Support(instead of Ice Golem).

I'm also planning of changing Frostbolt from the chest armor to Inspiration Support.

Cyclone's APS is 8.47 base and rises to 9.71 and then 10.87, depending on Mistawelker

Going for Vaal Pact is not the best use of points. It's not going to help you against one shots and if you're dying to smaller attacks, you'd be better off served with a Seething Divine Life Flask.

Also, it's definitely worth going all the way to Spell Dodge. Temple Boots (with 12% Spell Dodge) are really cheap. With a Quartz Flask and Mistwalker, that's up to 72% Dodge chance.

Or you could go down the other side of the tree for the Scion life nodes.
In POB, how does mistwalker get calculated for cyclones aps? I don't know what im doing wrong, but my aps doesnt change when i check/uncheck it. Can someone give a qucik guide how to check it properly? Sorry im relatively new to poe.
with 20% cooldown on belt, what is the perfect APS ?
(20% cooldown total)

And what is the perfect APS with 20% cooldown on belt and 15% cooldown on boots combined? (35% cooldown total)

"
ryaka00 wrote:
with 20% cooldown on belt, what is the perfect APS ?
(20% cooldown total)

And what is the perfect APS with 20% cooldown on belt and 15% cooldown on boots combined? (35% cooldown total)

perfect aps is 7.50 anything over 14% is just over does do nothing for your damage the next roll over would be 15 aps but good luck with that..... with 13% 14% malice n no other attack speed on jewel's my aps is 7.49 with mistwalker up
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on Oct 27, 2019, 2:25:17 PM
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
"
Raikudou wrote:
"
RabzH wrote:
one of the funnest/strongest builds ive played in ages.

too bad desync is such a huge thing in this game

Bind the /oos command to your mouse if you have any extra buttons. Otherwise bind it to one of the easily accessible keys on your keyboard.

could you elaberate on how to do this please? thx you or a link in how to

You have to download a poe macro and bind "/oos" to one of your keys.
"
bleah1 wrote:
What do you think of this setup ? I think I still lack Life Leech. Even though I've grabbed Vaal Pact from the Skill Tree and POB says that Ice Nova and Frostbolt leech around 2K health, my life refills very slow.

My survivability is at question.

When mapping I'm using, on gloves, Herald of Ice(instead of Vaal Grace) with Ice Bite Support(instead of Ice Golem).

I'm also planning of changing Frostbolt from the chest armor to Inspiration Support.

Cyclone's APS is 8.47 base and rises to 9.71 and then 10.87, depending on Mistawelker

Any APS over 7.5 is gonna make you lose DPS as you miss the thresholds for spell casts. The only time higher APS is acceptable, would be if you reach just under 15 APS. The guide explains how you get to the perfect 7.49 APS mark.

Not sure what you mean with changing Frostbolt for Inspiration.
Last edited by Raikudou on Oct 28, 2019, 3:36:27 PM
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:

You can never have enough accuracy rating for this kind of crit build until you hit 100%.

Kind of the same for crit chance but not as important as good base accuracy rating. As soon as you get to 60-70% crit chance with power charges and diamond flask up you should be fine. Anything more is always good though.
"
Ducktamer wrote:
In POB, how does mistwalker get calculated for cyclones aps? I don't know what im doing wrong, but my aps doesnt change when i check/uncheck it. Can someone give a qucik guide how to check it properly? Sorry im relatively new to poe.

Mistwalker buff simply isn't being calculated in POB. You have to add 20% increased attack speed to any part of your gear to display it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info