[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

"
RabzH wrote:
what can i do if im using hh instead of cooldown belt?

You can get the Cooldown from Shaper Boots, but if you are using HH (probably for mapping) it doesn't really matter. You are gonna reach huge APS values so the thresholds become very inconsistent anyway.

This build one shots most packs even in T16 Maps and with HH you will care even less with the amount of damage buffs you get. You get a ton of damage, movement speed and AOE from HH buffs to speed through maps, so you shouldn't worry about CDR to much unless you are doing boss content.
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
Is there much of DPS lost using the bench craft of 12% CD recovery speed instead of 13-14%?

There is no point in reaching the 7.5 APS threshold if your CD recovery speed is not AT LEAST 14%+, because that is the minimal value that is required to hit the threshhold. So yes you lose a lot since having 12% is the same as having none at all.
Last edited by Raikudou on Oct 21, 2019, 4:33:02 PM
ok i loooooooooove this build but i think im doing something wrong, i deal alot of damage but i just get 1 shot by random shit.

this is my gear, i saw that guy had acuity so i thought id try and imo leech is shit if its not instant.

anything ive overlooked or missing?
Last edited by RabzH on Oct 21, 2019, 5:41:01 PM
"
RabzH wrote:
ok i loooooooooove this build but i think im doing something wrong, i deal alot of damage but i just get 1 shot by random shit.

this is my gear, i saw that guy had acuity so i thought id try and imo leech is shit if its not instant.

i ran your char thru pob im no exspert but where is your diamond flask? help's crit alot more n life is kina on the low end that could exsplain the oneshot's 4500 life?
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
"
RabzH wrote:

i ran your char thru pob im no exspert but where is your diamond flask? help's crit alot more n life is kina on the low end that could exsplain the oneshot's 4500 life?

i dont have a problem with crits i have a problem with getting 1 shot
"
RabzH wrote:

You have less than 5k Life which is kinda low for an Evasion build, since sooner or later you will get hit and it's mostly gonna be one shots at the later stages of the game. Also as someone else pointed out, drop one of the Life Flasks for a Diamond Flask. The closer you get to 100% crit chance while having 100% accuracy the better, especially with a CoC build. You want to crit as much and as consistently as possible.

In the end this is still a melee range "Glass cannon build without much investment into defenses" as i stated in the cons. You are bound to get one shot by T16 Guardians and such every now and then if you don't play carefully.
Last edited by Raikudou on Oct 21, 2019, 7:10:42 PM
"
RabzH wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
"
RabzH wrote:

i dont have a problem with crits i have a problem with getting 1 shot

More life as mentioned and as discussed earlier in the thread, Loreweave will have better defense.

Could also go for a defensive CWDT set-up, with Immortal Call or Steelskin.
Last edited by IllusiveGuy on Oct 22, 2019, 5:39:43 AM
"
Raikudou wrote:
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
Is there much of DPS lost using the bench craft of 12% CD recovery speed instead of 13-14%?

There is no point in reaching the 7.5 APS threshold if your CD recovery speed is not AT LEAST 14%+, because that is the minimal value that is required to hit the threshhold. So yes you lose a lot since having 12% is the same as having none at all.

Thanks, ended up shelling out for this belt.

Just feels so weird using a non-Stygian Vise (or a crystal belt at least) these days.

"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
"
Raikudou wrote:
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:

Thanks, ended up shelling out for this belt.

Just feels so weird using a non-Stygian Vise (or a crystal belt at least) these days.

Yeah i also found it weird at first. But there is always the rare boot option. Its kinda annoying to craft because you need 30% ms, 70+ life and 60%+ or so resists on top of the 14% CRS to consider them over the uniques i choose for this build. Crafting a rare belt is much easier.
Last edited by Raikudou on Oct 22, 2019, 8:36:39 AM
tyvm for all the help from everyone <3

last question lol, can i replace rf for anything else? i never use it and i dont like it
Last edited by RabzH on Oct 22, 2019, 9:38:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info