[3.9] Plague Assassin Venom Guy (Gyre)/ 17 Mil+ DPS / 6 Mil+ Shaper DPS / All Content / Any Map Mods

first sirus kill today with my shitty gear :D

Pob means, it's completly worse than Wasp Nest. Should I annul and craft attack speed or inc phy, or should I reroll?
"

nice!

Was it more easy after the recent changes to him?

I tried once before and the storms just fucked me.

I did only have like 3.4k heath tho.
"
NLe wrote:
"

nice!

Pretty much the same, assuming awakening 8. Likely to be easier if you didn’t know how to do storms before or aren’t at awakening 8 yet.
"

I've tried Sirius twice, including since all the nerfs, and taking the watchstones out to lower awakening level, and I got absolutely obliterated both times.

I legit don't know what I'm doing wrong, I haven't had significant issues with much but I don't even get close to killing him with this build :/ I think my gear is pretty decent too so I really just don't get it at all.
Last edited by smlmccready on Jan 10, 2020, 11:09:00 PM
"
BrexonVaklen wrote:

Pob means, it's completly worse than Wasp Nest. Should I annul and craft attack speed or inc phy, or should I reroll?

Asuming you added the 60% more damage with poisons by yourself you can see you have low attack speed, low physical damage and low chaos damage. Weapon is not good.
"
Sirrianna wrote:
"
BrexonVaklen wrote:

Asuming you added the 60% more damage with poisons by yourself you can see you have low attack speed, low physical damage and low chaos damage. Weapon is not good.

Is adding 60% chaos damage the best way to make PoB be able to calculate it?
Last edited by Shakmin on Jan 11, 2020, 4:06:57 PM
"
Sirrianna wrote:
"
BrexonVaklen wrote:

Is adding 60% chaos damage the best way to make PoB be able to calculate it?
Last edited by Shakmin on Jan 11, 2020, 4:07:08 PM
"
NLe wrote:
"

nice!

Yes, the last time I was just killed by storms and I didn't even get into the arena, but aftert patch I finally got him
"
smlmccready wrote:
"

I've tried Sirius twice, including since all the nerfs, and taking the watchstones out to lower awakening level, and I got absolutely obliterated both times.

I legit don't know what I'm doing wrong, I haven't had significant issues with much but I don't even get close to killing him with this build :/ I think my gear is pretty decent too so I really just don't get it at all.

His phase when he is in the air is quite easy, and when he descends I tried to stand behind him. I was also very lucky to evade his attacks a couple of times. Today's attempt was unsuccessful. He was reaching me with his beam coming off the screen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info