[3.9] Plague Assassin Venom Guy (Gyre)/ 17 Mil+ DPS / 6 Mil+ Shaper DPS / All Content / Any Map Mods

Why no Herald of Agony with this build? Doesn't poison builds use it? Also should venom gyre be set to always attack without moving or not?
Last edited by Atnola on Jan 14, 2020, 1:33:46 PM
N/T
Last edited by Atnola on Jan 14, 2020, 1:32:32 PM
plague bearer does a surprising amount of damage

I can just run around on t16 using it to clear trash mobs pretty fast.

Works with the Despair + Haste on it?
hey i wonder if anyone here could help me with what i should uppgrade next in my gear?
"
DonPickle wrote:
hey i wonder if anyone here could help me with what i should uppgrade next in my gear?

1) You really need Coralito flask. Pretty much mandatory with this build.

2) Anointment on the amulet (whispers of doom), or you can't use temporal + despair together.

3) Regular life flask? --> staunching flask

4) Consider added chaos damage gem over vicious projectiles, but check through PoB.

5) Ring / claw probably

"
DonPickle wrote:

Helm with our enchant.

The lower tier enchant is pretty damn cheap last I looked.
"
EClara wrote:
"
DonPickle wrote:

1) You really need Coralito flask. Pretty much mandatory with this build.

2) Anointment on the amulet (whispers of doom), or you can't use temporal + despair together.

3) Regular life flask? --> staunching flask

4) Consider added chaos damage gem over vicious projectiles, but check through PoB.

5) Ring / claw probably

Thanks alot!
What would you say is the bare minimum you should be looking for in a claw to upgrade from Wasp Nest?

Can I multi mod this or just physical 100-129% damage?

It's got 2 prefix, 2 suffix. I haven't really gone deep into crafting so I don't know if the changes to multimod means I can't add more then the phys damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info