[3.9] Plague Assassin Venom Guy (Gyre)/ 17 Mil+ DPS / 6 Mil+ Shaper DPS / All Content / Any Map Mods

why you gotta be this way :P i just bought fenumus weave like 2 days ago haha and Whispers on Solstice.

I will change those over this weekend. Any other gear you think i should change to do this version?

I think my tree is messed so i may have to respec alot...

Thanks,

EDIT: yea and also the shield i already have a Leper's so just need to switch.
Last edited by chinpokemon2905 on Oct 3, 2019, 3:54:25 AM
why do we choose vicious projectile instead of added chaos damage? is it better
what's the purpose of the unique flask? is it required?
"
Astroknight wrote:
Would you consider this HC Viable?
Also levelling?

Not really HC viable. It's a fairly low life build. When we start stacking life nodes instead of attack speed on this build it just doesn't feel as good and i actually died more at 6k life than 5k.

I wrote a bit about leveling in the PoB section. Might do something more in depth later.

"
EVGrinch2 wrote:
Thank you very much for making this spin-off guide!
It is really more comfortable to play.
I'll write later, when get 90 and all unics)

Spoiler

P.S. Yeah, its Cobra lash, i like it)

You can use cobra lash but this version of the build is really based on Venom Gyre. All the pierce we have will make cobra lash chains not as effective.

Also you will need a unfreeze flask for boxes.

"
Patoli wrote:
why do we choose vicious projectile instead of added chaos damage? is it better
what's the purpose of the unique flask? is it required?

In PoB for this build Vicious projectiles gives more dps, although that might depend on wether your claw is # - # phys or # - # chaos.

Not sure what unique flask you are refering too.

twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Updated with deathless gameplay videos.
Ok i have switched over and loving it so far.

Why Witchfire Brew if you using Despair Blaph?

Also anything you see on my gear i should immediately look to upgrade?

Thanks,
"
Ok i have switched over and loving it so far.

Why Witchfire Brew if you using Despair Blaph?

Also anything you see on my gear i should immediately look to upgrade?

Thanks,

More life on rings, belt and shield (79 life roll Leper's Alms is very cheap).

Try to get stygian vise with onslaught+life jewel, so you don't need flask.

1+ lvl to AoE games with Plaguebearer+Empower in your helmet would be nice too.

I personally ditched Witchfire for Sin's rebirth, since DPS from witchfire is not that great, and I got despair already in blasphemy.

Also when you will be done with core build, try to buy 20/20 corrupted gems, most of those are cheap too.

Last edited by Bromeek on Oct 3, 2019, 3:16:49 PM
I had sin's on, was testing out witchfire just to see how it felt in gameplay.

I forgot about that when making the guide, i'll fix!
Question for you folks - following your build and my character went up from 750k (with flasks popped), to 5 million when I have two claws equipped. I can't tell you how fun Asenath's is. But I have a question about having two claws, both having the the "60% more damage with poison" (since PoB doesn't support the 60% chance to do 100% more damage):

Is that actually inaccurate? As in, it's multiplying ALL poison damage from both weapons by 120% more?

Or is it redundant? As in if you have it on 1 claw, the "60% more damage with poison" already applies to both claws, and you don't need it a second time?

It's just crazy how much it goes up when you throw another claw on there. I feel like something is wrong with that calc, or that each mod is applying to both weapons at the same time. Does that make sense?
Last edited by cuorebrave on Oct 3, 2019, 7:15:18 PM
"
cuorebrave wrote:
Question for you folks - following your build and my character went up from 750k (with flasks popped), to 5 million when I have two claws equipped. I can't tell you how fun Asenath's is. But I have a question about having two claws, both having the the "60% more damage with poison" (since PoB doesn't support the 60% chance to do 100% more damage):

Is that actually inaccurate? As in, it's multiplying ALL poison damage from both weapons by 120% more?

Or is it redundant? As in if you have it on 1 claw, the "60% more damage with poison" already applies to both claws, and you don't need it a second time?

It's just crazy how much it goes up when you throw another claw on there. I feel like something is wrong with that calc, or that each mod is applying to both weapons at the same time. Does that make sense?

It's "with this weapon". So if you have one claw with 60% more damage + a shield, or two claws with 60% more damage it's still only 60% more damage because you are alternating attacks. If you have two claws, and only one has this modifier, it would be 30% more damage.

Last edited by wakasm on Oct 3, 2019, 7:35:18 PM
So would I just add "60% more damage with poison" to one of the two claws?

Here's my PoB, let me know.

https://pastebin.com/5fXThYqa

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info