[3.9] Plague Assassin Venom Guy (Gyre)/ 17 Mil+ DPS / 6 Mil+ Shaper DPS / All Content / Any Map Mods

Just got my frist sirus kill today.

Second try.

Def seems better after the last patch.
I got a huge bump from dropping a Brutal Restraint Timeless Jewel to the slot below Mind Drinker. It includes around 9 notables within the radius and a net of about +100 dex (not huge but let me drop +ACC on one of my rings).

I rerolled a couple times with a divine to get a pretty nice roll that gave me the following useful increases on the notables I currently am using:

+20% cold res.
10% effect of non-curse auras
4% life
5% attack speed
10% additional flask charges
Poisons deal damage 10% faster
5% accuracy
5% chance of frenzy charge on kill

Hey friends, if anybody need a claw for crafting for this build I'm selling this one. Almost the same stats as Lunartuna had on his. Only diff that you wont be able to do map mods where cant leech mana.

PM with offers if interested. Thanks
Should I drop an Ex on Damaging Ailments you inflict deal Damage (10-15)% faster while affected by Malevolence Watchers eye?

Will I notice a damage increase?
Last edited by NLe on Jan 12, 2020, 10:35:01 PM
I would like to ask something about the 6L venom gyre setup:
I saw on some very similar builds that they use add chaos damage instead of vile toxins / vicious projectile. How come so many use add chaos damage instead of one of those two?
I didnt see that we use accuracy on rings.

I'm doing T16s without it....hmmmm
"
NLe wrote:
I didnt see that we use accuracy on rings.

I'm doing T16s without it....hmmmm

Don't really need it if you have enough dex. My char has 542 with brutal restraint and acc rolls are worse on any piece.
Ah the dex I see. Thanks
Hey guys i am kinda noob and want to know whats the difference between lvl 80 claw and lvl 83 for crafting? Why claw needs to be lvl 83? Thank you
"
pakkomeister wrote:
Hey guys i am kinda noob and want to know whats the difference between lvl 80 claw and lvl 83 for crafting? Why claw needs to be lvl 83? Thank you

lvl 83 is minimum to be able to roll some required mods. Im not sure which ones tho but you can look it up on some site if you want =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info