[3.9] SelfCast | Arc Badge Assasin | 10 power and 10 frenzy charges | All content | ~25ex

"
B3ntron wrote:
@Padashuruar What number are the jewels that you're talking about that give frenzy charge on hit? I cannot seem to find even one.

At the moment I have this one https://imgur.com/a/VYyJwUj

It gives frenzy charge on hit instead of 30str node and Flask effect duration instead of 30dex node. But I believe there is bunch of different numbers, that give same passives.
Anyone happen to have any for sale?
Currently levelling something similar.
Going to have to to 'Boostrap' the gear a bit as I don't have much currency left.
Void Batterys will probably come pretty late, so need to decide if I want to go all out on the power charge package before then or not.

I did get a frenzy on hit jewel, but it's not ideal, no other good bonuses, and frenzy is at 'Melding'. Will do for now though, and I can always anoint melding to save some points.
I think a lot of people are hunting for the jewels, the cheap ones are mostly ones people have already checked. Divines are expensive atm so that's not a good option either.

"
B3ntron wrote:

I have two for sale

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2668128
IGN: Khaleeessi
"
waoh wrote:
"
B3ntron wrote:

I have two for sale

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2668128

You do realise those ones you have listed aren't that good, right?
The 10% damage per frenzy/power charge is decent, but not amazing if it takes 4 points to get there. 20% damage per point is above average, but you would get more by using the points for jewels with crit multi.
10% life for 3 points definitely not worth taking.
1 point for 30% increased shock effect might be worth taking, but at the cost of needing 4 points to get frenzy on hit. Probably worth it, but as a budget option rather than the jewel being worth anything.

how can you be immune to elemental reflect? i thought the crit chance of this build is weak?

This build already has an absurd amount of crit, and any additional crit will have very little effect.
But if you really want to run spell reflect maps, replacing one gem will increase the critical chance to over 100%.
Last edited by PaulMarch on Oct 22, 2019, 9:13:06 AM
What about delving with bosses (Aul) at ~600 depth, is it possible on this build without big changes?
"
how can you be immune to elemental reflect? i thought the crit chance of this build is weak?

First, replace controlled destruction with inc crit chance, then enter the map, use unique boots that gives you charges while stationary, replace them with your normal boots when reach maximum pc and rush the map. Don't forget to replace gems after finishing)
@knehtq
Im at 300, have not met Aul yet.
What can I say about delve:
Normal runs between points - great
Bosses/ruins - great
Farming side corridors - bad

JamesDeGrizz
Now, when I read it from someone's else - it no longer sounds good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info