[3.9] SelfCast | Arc Badge Assasin | 10 power and 10 frenzy charges | All content | ~25ex

Not that my english is perfect.
I added alternative gem position. I'm sorry, but there are only two variants. We can't use socket from your screenshot. It overlap +1 to maximum power charges, 20% increased hp and some damage.
Last edited by PaulMarch on Oct 7, 2019, 11:28:36 AM
how do u get not kill ya self to spell reflect?
Hi,

I'm not getting 10% toget Frenzy charge onhit from the jewel for some rason? Or it is hidden effect?

https://imgur.com/a/8XepkVF
Last edited by Padashuruar on Oct 8, 2019, 2:33:20 PM
"
Padashuruar wrote:
Hi,

I'm not getting 10% toget Frenzy charge onhit from the jewel for some rason? Or it is hidden effect?

https://imgur.com/a/8XepkVF

You have to divine your jewel until you find a notable that has '%x chance to gain a frenzy charge on hit'.

Anyone have a number with frenzy on hit? Maybe I could buy one instead of divining.

P.S Are we actually getting frenzy on hit? Are we hitting?
Last edited by Padashuruar on Oct 8, 2019, 3:23:34 PM
@ezkie
One of our ascendancy nodes gives "Damage from your Critical Strikes cannot be Reflected". By replacing one gem we can easily achieve 100% crit chance while at maximum power charges.
Although we still have to kill one-two packs to achieve maximum power charges, and at this time any non-critical damage will be reflected:
We scale Crit Multi, non-critical hits do low damage.
We scale from power charges, and without them our damage sux.
We're not gonna have lot frenzy charges, so our average hit gonna be even lower.
So even if any damage is reflected at the charging stage, it will not lead to our death.

@Padashuruar
Timeless jewels are real hell. They are completely random, there are thousands of possible combinations, it is difficult to rely on their outcome.
But we only need one specific node, so it is... acceptable. You can buy-check-sell several of them in a row and quickly find the right one.
In short, hit is any direct (non dot) damage.
Last edited by PaulMarch on Oct 8, 2019, 5:12:42 PM
I spent 40 divine orbs and the best I could get

I also added withering step in order to keep a chance to dodge attacks and spells 75% all the time.
@awakes
40 divine orbs and how often have you met a 10% to get a frenzy charge on hit?
I thought that finding the one and only talent in the two recommended places would be much easier.
Added timeless jewel warning. Because this randomness is the worst part of the build, and people need to know about this before they begin :(
I tried withering step, elisive from it fades as soon as you attack/teleport. One more button for nothing, its bad.
Just as bad as the current combo. Golem is always dead, Culling Strike is not really needed, and Vaal Cold Snap for fast charging is not so often used.
But I have no idea what else to add.

I will try the build, i got a crazy jewel for it
Chitus 33940
Last edited by Gr0w on Oct 9, 2019, 9:30:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info