Day 27 of Blight - Are you going to increase map drop rates or not? - Still Waiting!

Compared to Legion I get a lot more now. Just the black, white and yellow oils are too rare. Only found 1 black so far!

Maps I have plenty, they do drop a lot from blight encounters. The sun symbol is having those.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:
Found a shore blighted map yesterday

Great evidence that they're too rare. You're excited about a friggin' shore map.

All blighted maps are fun.
Found this one today
"
Ygidua wrote:

Maps I have plenty, they do drop a lot from blight encounters. The sun symbol is having those.

For science, how about linking some of your plenty.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Ive run at least 40 maps and not one blighted map drop.

If I had one core criticism of POE its the continually balance around the no lifers. I would almost rather it be that SSF could NOT be integrated into trade with slightly better drops on things like this.

I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
Last edited by Ain_Soph_Aur on Sep 29, 2019, 12:07:16 PM
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
Ygidua wrote:

For science, how about linking some of your plenty.

I don´t know how that works, I play SSF and don´t have a premium tab.

But I counted the amount of blighted maps and I found 13 in total, char is 92 and I am at 130 of my Atlas.

If I comepare this to my 0 beachheads, 2 Delve Bosses, 0 Synthesis bosses, 0 Legion boss fights, then that is a lot more that what leagues gave me in the past.
Just the red maps don´t drop for me, but I sometimes fail there, as it´s too hard if 7 portals spawn with vaal modded red maps. If I would play those maps more, I would prolly have more blighted red maps too.
Last edited by Ygidua on Sep 29, 2019, 12:16:38 PM
"
Ygidua wrote:

But I counted the amount of blighted maps and I found 13 in total, char is 92 and I am at 130 of my Atlas.

Level 93, 130/159 of Atlas, 5 blighted maps so far.
Would not call 13 "plenty"
"
We're now on day 21 of this league.

There has been so many requests spread across numerous threads here and on reddit requesting an increase to map drop rates.

GGG, can you just give us a YES or a NO if you will increase the drop rates, so those who are waiting can make their decision if they plan to continue this league or not...

It's getting pretty annoying at this stage..
Grinding for a league event should not be THAT grindy just to partake in the actual event you created for us to play.

The blight encounters in regular maps are a complete joke for loot.
The blighted maps are reasonable. It's not overkill for the amount of loot you get for the time it takes to run and complete them.

A slightly higher drop rate for the maps, so people can run them would be fair.
Yes, some have had better luck than others. But the majority of players are finding 3, 4, 5 TOTAL blighted maps after 3 whole weeks of playing.

I've hundreds of oils.. I want to play the blighted maps.. but I shouldn't have to resort to ALWAYS buying them to run them...

YES or NO..

Please give us an answer already..

I agree for the Blight map drop and I would add the oil drop too. Both suck!!

I have to say also that I enjoy A LOT Blight encounter mechanics. Even with my sucky Cyclone that can kill the Elder but cannot do a T12 successful Bight encounter, I liked it. Now I have a summoner and I can sucessfully do T15 Blight encounters...Oh well...

I played for 4 hours today, did a few tens of maps and all successful Blight encounter: No Blight map and NO oil drop.

My question is: In Betrayal we had veiled items drop in each encounter. In Legion encounter, we had shards drop in each encounter. In Abyss encounters, we had an abyssal jewel drop in each encounter. In breach encounters, we had breach splinters drop in each encounter. Why not in Blight?????

I have 2 characters 90+. I got about 8 Blight maps, I do nto even have enough oil to make a silver oil. I had 2 mastermind encounters, multiple temples and I have enough missions in bank that I think I can run 4-5 more temples. For a Blight league, I don't "Blight" much.....

Moreover, Why the heck do I get useless essences drop, or useless weapon/armour/uniques drops in Blight? Blight loot is an explosion of crap items that no one wants except the few currency drop here and there. I get better loot in 4 Delve nodes than 30 Blight encounters. This is not ok.

Thank you
Last edited by kestak on Sep 29, 2019, 12:58:27 PM
Yeah, those don't drop at all. I don't have anything to aim for anymore in this league, and I've done only 24/40. Already killed uber elder 2 times (0 return, hell yeah RNG so worth running hardest boss in game when only jewel is worth something, and if ure lucky in mods), synthesis bosses (more profitable for me than UE so far), 3 times mastermind, few temples and one 3-way legion fight. And maybe 5-6 blighted maps, which 2 were impossible when I was still playing FB raider. I'd even rather, than drop increase, have possibility to blight regular maps with currency of some sort, or maybe some oil combination based on map tier. Like we did in harbringer with one of the orbs i believe to get beachheads. It was especially frustrating when I was running 8-mod sextanted T15 and T16 maps and got blighted map... of tier 3. Just come on!
5 exalts, 0 blight map drops. Guess I'm just having some bad luck in that regard.
Up to 142/159, all 4 guardians down, still only 5 Blighted Maps.
Blight Map drops are shite.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info