Day 27 of Blight - Are you going to increase map drop rates or not? - Still Waiting!

"
KaliSzop wrote:
Idk what you guys are going on about, I dropped 2 blighted maps in 3 days of playing

5 maps in 21 days, beat that.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Blight maps are too taxing on the server. Can’t see them increasing the drop rate unless they can sort that out. Imagine if we had even twice as many blight maps. Whole internet would probably crash.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
"
"
Seppel123 wrote:
To be honest .. i think the drop rates are fine.
Please remind yourself how long you had to farm to run a 4 way or 5 way Legion run...

Compare the loot of a 4 or 5 way legion timeless run to a t15 blighted map run.

You get more from Blighted maps, at least I do. Even the quick encounters in maps, give me much more than Legion stuff in maps. It´s the first league where currency is not much of a problem and I have access to former league specific things in a very convenient way.
Typical GGG...

Introduce content around which a good many challenges revolve... then gimp the drop rate of the content so that only the nolifers and uberfarmers can access it.

Yep, working as usual.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Normally I would dismiss this as the general population is greedy and impatient but at current prices blighted maps are not even worth it to run since the rewards are subject to such extreme rng as far as returns go.

For me personally I can't imagine how anyone can enjoy playing at 20 fps.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
my atlas is 151/159 and i had 5 blighted maps drop so far....
people sell T13 maps for 2-3c each... map drops definitely need a nerf at this point

i think i won't pick up maps below t14 anymore
well no shit u play in std league
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
I would be also really interested in this.

With the current drop rates, I would need to map for another ~700-750 hours for the missing 65 more blighted maps I need.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
"
Mike_84 wrote:
I would be also really interested in this.

With the current drop rates, I would need to map for another ~700-750 hours for the missing 65 more blighted maps I need.

ooof

people should post their blighted map drop rates. with my rate of 1 blighted map per 30 maps, you would get 4x as much maps as you need.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info