Day 27 of Blight - Are you going to increase map drop rates or not? - Still Waiting!

Not sure blighted maps are relevant at all. I done few, nothing I really got there worth to remember or to mention.

Ofc better to do them, just because we are alrdy sick about ordinary mapping whats gone so old already. Just as a new gimmick. But its so rediculously rare..
Pretty sure that the drop rates are not going to change at this point in the league.
Shame, would have been nice to get a few more challenges.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DarkJen wrote:
Not sure blighted maps are relevant at all. I done few, nothing I really got there worth to remember or to mention.

Ofc better to do them, just because we are alrdy sick about ordinary mapping whats gone so old already. Just as a new gimmick. But its so rediculously rare..

just sell them. you will never profit or even break even if you run them. even in a 6 man group the drops are crap
First Blighted map drops in roughly 17 days

Edit - Ran both, portals spawned on top of the pump.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Oct 18, 2019, 10:17:12 AM
what if I tell you the "lack" of blighted maps means blight might not go core?
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Oct 18, 2019, 11:27:53 AM
Game cannot run its content. TencentGGG still thinks game engine is up to date.
Last edited by LazelimGiros on Oct 18, 2019, 12:32:22 PM
I have to admit. I basically quit this league after I got the portal MTX. 90% of my guild has as well. The stability issues and losing expensively rolled maps (esp blight maps) was the final straw.

I absolutely love this game and have been playing for over 5 years now and I really hope to continue playing but this was the straw the broke this camel's back.

I have also supported GGG through supporter packs and because of the way the game has gone since the Tencent deal, I haven't given any more of my money to them at all. And the way things are going between China and other gaming industry companies, it's very disheartening to think about, but I don't buy the "They don't dictate our direction" because it's simply not true anywhere you look these days. I wish for this game to succeed but I can't help but think I'm supporting Tencent.

I love Chris and his crew, they've done amazing work but I'm putting Path on hold until I can feel good about playing this game again. As of right now, I can't see myself spending half my currency on blight maps just to lose them to massive lag spikes and also not being able to drop them often enough so it's not as big a deal losing them.

No flashback and also basically abandoning this league for 3.9 shows me what they think of their playerbase when we wish to keep playing but they'd rather push out another expansion/league instead... when the current one is only over a month old?? Shame. And I wish Qarl the best and hope this doesn't signal an exodus of talent from GGG ahead, but I am cynical of everything from here on forward.
"
"
DarkJen wrote:

just sell them. you will never profit or even break even if you run them. even in a 6 man group the drops are crap

Yeah. But me an my friends already gone to play othe games after 1, but technically even lesss than month of this league. Just because of no fun. And because we met glass top.

Seems likre PoE failing its purpose here just to be a game.

GG GGG
"
DarkJen wrote:
"
"
DarkJen wrote:

Yeah. But me an my friends already gone to play othe games after 1, but technically even lesss than month of this league. Just because of no fun. And because we met glass top.

Seems likre PoE failing its purpose here just to be a game.

GG GGG

i think i'm done as well. i have a lvl 94 and a lvl 92 char and my atlas is 155/159 and had less than 10 blighted maps drop. only one of them was red. i hope they give us a flashback event at least
"
"
DarkJen wrote:
Yeah. But me an my friends already gone to play other games after 1, but technically even less than month of this league. Just because of no fun. And because we met glass top.

Seems like PoE failing its purpose here just to be a game.

GG GGG

i think i'm done as well. i have a lvl 94 and a lvl 92 char and my atlas is 155/159 and had less than 10 blighted maps drop. only one of them was red. i hope they give us a flashback event at least

RIP flashback, not coming.
Can go freely.
Last edited by DarkJen on Oct 20, 2019, 2:29:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info