Day 27 of Blight - Are you going to increase map drop rates or not? - Still Waiting!

+1

where oils and blighted maps? got non!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
DoubleU wrote:
Hit 149/159 last night, nothing but Unique Maps and Shaper left on my Atlas.
Still at 7 Blighted Maps.
I have done every single Blight encounter in every map along the way.

This sounds more and more like an excerpt of the book of mazarbul...
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
i am a slow player, not interested in challenges and just have finished nearly evry yellow map. I got about 5-6 blight maps on my journey to level 91. I had big problems at first to run them, but others told me to use the oils on them and it was a real good idea what gave me chance to clear some. Maybe in red maps there will drop more oils, but for now, I would really use more oils on the blight maps, maybe even try more different ones, but with so low drop rate, how to have enough oil? To annoint my amulet it took a red and a silver oil. The red one did I upgrade from smaller ones, but to have the silver one, without trade, no way.

I had hoped to collect enough oils to have some juwelry for my graveyard standard leagu charakters too, but I have to be glad, if I get enough to oil my blight maps.

Please GGG buff boost increase make better or do something what makes them drop much more - oils and blight maps. How about getting some oils in delve or legion encounters?
It's been 3 weeks since i got my last blight map. Just today i got a x7 oil chest and thought my hunger would end then, but of course it didnt. I wish i had an accountability of how many hours i played and how many oil chests i open. Really this is terrible for someone who doesnt want to buy blight maps. By this rate ill make 3 or 4 blighted maps until the end of the league... :(
GGG's inaction is legendary in the gaming community. I really wouldn't count on anything from them. You won't be disappointed.
Level 94.
Shaper and Elder down.
152/159, 7 Unique maps left for Atlas completion.
7 Blighted maps have dropped to date.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
dunno how much blight maps i've done
not much, really.
I don't count my map runs
but i had only 1 t9, 1 t11 and 1 t13 blight map so far
thou i had ~10 t1-6 maps. in 4 weeks of almost non-stop playing (was on vacation)
but even with those shitty drops i could do nice amulet anointment by just crafting oils from lowest to highest i can. :)

Last edited by Singrave on Oct 14, 2019, 11:14:30 AM
Although I agree a slight increase in blight map drops would be cool (or perhaps an Atlas bonus like the sextant style to increase blight drops upon completion), there is so much currency flying around that buying maps isn't an issue. Sure it costs 1ex for 10 maps, but then you get back more than 1ex from 10 maps.
When you have lots of money just buy some and see for yourself, it's not really impressive it's more of chore picking up junks than anything. So you're not really missing much.
"
When you have lots of money just buy some and see for yourself, it's not really impressive it's more of chore picking up junks than anything. So you're not really missing much.

yeah i ran some in a group and nothing of value really dropped dont think we even saw a chaos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info