Day 27 of Blight - Are you going to increase map drop rates or not? - Still Waiting!

"
Achilion wrote:
"
DarkJen wrote:
Yeeeey!!

I think the league is Done now! xDDD
I made it!!

xDD

CONGRATZ !!!

Thanks!

(Still not spent it, need motivation to play PoE, what a times, lol)
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
cimmerian32 wrote:
My rig is 8 years old, I very seldom have any issues with playing.

AMD Phenom II 6-core
8GB of RAM
GTX 680 graphics card
1TB HDD (no SSD)

It's not your computer. Probably you're ISP, or your internet route from the servers.

I think you write in the wrong thread by mistake? This thread is about drop rates of blight league maps not computers or internet connections.

Maybe read the post above mine?
I am quite frequently not so miserable as it would be wise to be - T.H. White

As playtime approaches infinity, access to content approaches unity.
- Azraeil (2014)
Playing SSF.

I've seen exactly 2 blighted maps, and I failed the first.
I was really expecting an increase on blighted map drops, but as today 4 full weeks are gone, and 300+ hours /played for me, I gave up on hope and today bought up the missing 65 maps for a fortune for the 100/100 end game grinds..

It is a shame, that these are not dropping in their league, I was sure it was bugged and They just accidentally set the post-league-core-merged drop rates for them and it is going to be changed eventually. This just practically killed the league for me, it just ate most of my saved currency what I have not much anyways ever.

Also, I am halfway through the 65 T3-T4 alched maps (34 done, 31 to go), drops are almost nothing even in the maps after the so called buffs (duplications), so this league has really nothing to add in this way to be played for two more months.. :(
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
I was lucky (I guess) I had 14 blighted maps drop and I saved them all to run post patch. I have got one since the patch. Either strange rng or GGG nerfed the drop rate after "buffing/nerfing".

Regarding regular maps, wow I have had to buy probably 1/2 of all my maps for completion. And I 3/1 like crazy to raise my average map level. But I will say that I have not run the areas yet where you get mega maps - high ilevel temple and lower 150+ delves. Thus I suspect GGG pegs the drops thinking that people will do these things along the way.
Up to 144/159 SSF, 7 have dropped thus far.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I'm at 148/159 (only uniques left)

Got about 4 map drops when I was leveling and nothing since. I'm getting pretty frustrated with the blight contentent since I really rund only map tiers higher 13 and get not a single drop in over one week. Also I find it strange that I always get easy blights (= couple of normal portals in a T16?)

Maybe I'm missing something but when you think about it how many hours a wasted by a junkie like me- how would the casual gamer feel who gets nothing

Confused at the atlas progression number, but i'm at 145.

57 maps yesterday and today, looted 7 blighted maps, guess i'm lucky on that part.

Hope you guys get your buffed map drop rates soon.
The main issue is that t16s drop anything below t15 blighted - that should never happen - if I wanted to farm low tier maps, I'd be running low tier maps (duh).
Hit 149/159 last night, nothing but Unique Maps and Shaper left on my Atlas.
Still at 7 Blighted Maps.
I have done every single Blight encounter in every map along the way.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info