[3.8] FACETANK EVERYTHING - COC DISCHARGE, ELDER / SHAPER DOWN

I took vigour for the extra endurance charge.[/quote]

i took Vigour also ;)
[/quote]

Solid choice all right, and doesn't require uber expensive oils.
"
wozzlebottle wrote:

I took vigour for the extra endurance charge.

i took Vigour also ;)
[/quote]

Solid choice all right, and doesn't require uber expensive oils.[/quote]

The extra endurance charge is BIS imo. Damage, healing, damage reduction, longer immortal call duration
So it seems like at least for the Blight seasonal there are no precursor's emblem topaz rings with chance to gain power charges on critical strike. Is the chance to gain a power charge on kill better than the ones that you're using? Or Should I try to craft one myself and try to get the mod that you're using?
Last edited by franzisk on Oct 9, 2019, 3:10:02 PM
Cheapest ring is 3 ex, next is 4 ex.
Would have been fun to try, but to expensive for me
"
franzisk wrote:
So it seems like at least for the Blight seasonal there are no precursor's emblem topaz rings with chance to gain power charges on critical strike. Is the chance to gain a power charge on kill better than the ones that you're using? Or Should I try to craft one myself and try to get the mod that you're using?

You can get the cheaper version of the ring by using this search:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Blight/mpodLH6

They are quite cheap
"
Rumblepie wrote:
"
franzisk wrote:

You can get the cheaper version of the ring by using this search:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Blight/mpodLH6

They are quite cheap

Hi sorry to ask you this again, but are you saying that cheaper version of this ring doesn't have to have 20% chance to gain a Power Charge on Critical Strike as one of the mods? As long as the ring has 15% chance that if you would gain Power Charges, you instead gain up to your maximum number of Power Charges it should be fine? Sorry first season playing this game ever haha.
Yep, those rings work pretty well too. I uploaded a video using the cheaper rings, so you can see for yourself :)
Got an insane ring :)

With Inya's, I have 70% would gain max power charges.

I also have 99% chance to gain power charge on crit, consistency is real!
Last edited by wozzlebottle on Oct 11, 2019, 11:15:39 AM
"
Rumblepie wrote:
Yep, those rings work pretty well too. I uploaded a video using the cheaper rings, so you can see for yourself :)

Hey thanks for answering. So my next question is I got a pretty nice Exquisite blade, but can't seem to figure out a way to get 1 green and 5 blue. Is this even possible? Do I just keep using my chromatic orb and pray or is there a better way to get this....
"
franzisk wrote:
"
Rumblepie wrote:

Hey thanks for answering. So my next question is I got a pretty nice Exquisite blade, but can't seem to figure out a way to get 1 green and 5 blue. Is this even possible? Do I just keep using my chromatic orb and pray or is there a better way to get this....
you can try n get lucky on a vorci bench n get 3 white socket's
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info