[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
__FEL__ wrote:
"
coryu wrote:

Does it feel better in terms of survivablity because of the multiple LoH from all the balls?

it does, i was also considering taking the claw mastery with additional loh on mainhand, but opted to skill more life/es for a greater ehp pool.
the lifegain is insane: balls hit 16 times, 12 attacks per second, each hit 38 life
16 * 12 * 38 = 7296 life gained per second

What do you think when it's feasible to switch to Poison MS? I just finished the campaign as PConc. I have the Covenant, Solstice with Vengeant Cascade and 1 Circle of Nostalgia

And can I use your progression but replace VS/PS with MS ?
Last edited by coryu on Apr 21, 2023, 5:13:40 PM
"
coryu wrote:
"
__FEL__ wrote:
"
coryu wrote:

Does it feel better in terms of survivablity because of the multiple LoH from all the balls?

it does, i was also considering taking the claw mastery with additional loh on mainhand, but opted to skill more life/es for a greater ehp pool.
the lifegain is insane: balls hit 16 times, 12 attacks per second, each hit 38 life

What do you think when it's feasible to switch to Poison MS? I just finished the campaign as PConc. I have the Covenant, Solstice with Vengeant Cascade and 1 Circle of Nostalgia

And can I use your progression but replace VS/PS with MS ?

yeah you can go instantly ms, just make sure to hit 100% psn chance and if you got mana problems you can also temporarely skill the 30% life instead of mana mastery

here a quick map showcase with ms:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKQyHnZPLDA
Thanks for the build! Having a absolute blast with the poison MS version.

I can't stand PCOC so I levelled with TR totems and CA main, Vengeant Cascade on Karui Ward from level 5 (which was absolute ludicrous hilarity the whole campaign).

Switched right after Kitava and 3rd lab, at level 68, to poison MS. Admittedly it was pretty smooth as I crafted the endgame claw, had a 6 link Covenent and +1 strike on gloves immediately as it's my 2nd char of the league but man this build is fun!

81 now and blasting through red maps like they are nothing. Think I have had 3 or 4 deaths, basically from one-shots as if it doesn't one-shot then the life gain on hit bounces you back to full immediately.
Question for people who played this build in previous leagues:
Techs for Uber Exarch and Uber Sirus?

Still having a great time with the build (Viper/Pestilent Strike version);
Most of the uber fights are feeling good (~20M uber boss DPS in POB), but I'm struggling with two specific issues.

1. Uber Exarch Minotaur slams one-shot me and appear to be impossible to evade/block
2. Sirus degens insta-gib

Besides switching panetheons for Sirus, what other techs have you added in to mitigate the physical damage in these fights? Would love to be able to consistently farm all ubers without needing to play perfectly.
"
br0m3th3u5_ wrote:
Question for people who played this build in previous leagues:
Techs for Uber Exarch and Uber Sirus?

Still having a great time with the build (Viper/Pestilent Strike version);
Most of the uber fights are feeling good (~20M uber boss DPS in POB), but I'm struggling with two specific issues.

1. Uber Exarch Minotaur slams one-shot me and appear to be impossible to evade/block
2. Sirus degens insta-gib

Besides switching panetheons for Sirus, what other techs have you added in to mitigate the physical damage in these fights? Would love to be able to consistently farm all ubers without needing to play perfectly.

Minotaurs prob have "hits cannot be evaded" mod, you need to check that.

For the degens I would go with anoint "Hardened Scars" and different life flask and passive tree. Only problem is points as I haven't allocated life/mana leech.

For Ubers, as Evasion does close to nothing I would use Divergent Arctic Armour just in those cases and Tukohama minor pantheon to mitigate phys hits.

Something like this https://pastebin.com/5MkPC8y3
"
For the degens I would go with anoint "Hardened Scars" and different life flask and passive tree. Only problem is points as I haven't allocated life/mana leech.

For Ubers, as Evasion does close to nothing I would use Divergent Arctic Armour just in those cases and Tukohama minor pantheon to mitigate phys hits.

Good call on hardened scars. The uber sirus degens now disable flasks, so I assume you're advocating the life flask node investment as a way to quickly heal once outside of the degens?
"
br0m3th3u5_ wrote:
"

Good call on hardened scars. The uber sirus degens now disable flasks, so I assume you're advocating the life flask node investment as a way to quickly heal once outside of the degens?

Yeah and honestly i had no idea that it disables flasks now. What a bullsh*t.
"
__FEL__ wrote:
"
coryu wrote:

The life gain is awesome but I was finding I still sometimes got one-shot because ES was not up taking away a significant chunk of eHP. As I don't have Grace enchant on helm yet I wasn't running Malev - so I decided to grab a small cluster with 80% Discipline reservation, run Discipline and change my watchers eye to include 29 ES on hit.

Now I have significantly more ES and neither HP nor ES budge even while I stand there face-tanking everything.
Last edited by Darkscis on Apr 24, 2023, 6:16:16 AM
At what point do you switch from poison gyre to poison strike?
"

"

"

Yeah and honestly i had no idea that it disables flasks now. What a bullsh*t.

Uber Sirus down! It was surprisingly smooth once degens weren't one-shotting (died once).
Here are the changes I made:
Switched grace for vitality. Arakaali and Ralakesh pantheons. Quicksilver lifeflask with 3% regen. Dropped toxic strikes and a few other nodes to pick up Lethe Shade, Growth and Decay, and the less dot taken mastery.

I also played aggressively, getting under him asap during the storm phase so he wouldn't drift towards the stairs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info