[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Can anyone help me in crafting the flat chaos damage on my claw? Admittedly I've never been great at crafting and don't quite know what I'm doing most of the time but when I try the harvest reforge chaos craft as the claw crafting section in the guide says to it tells me "there are no valid mods for this craft on this item." Did I screw it up somehow?
"
jnadzieja wrote:

Can anyone help me in crafting the flat chaos damage on my claw? Admittedly I've never been great at crafting and don't quite know what I'm doing most of the time but when I try the harvest reforge chaos craft as the claw crafting section in the guide says to it tells me "there are no valid mods for this craft on this item." Did I screw it up somehow?

are you sure you selected the right reforge? that error messages occurs when you try to reforge caster or crit, since there are no caster/crit prefix mods.
"
__FEL__ wrote:
"
jnadzieja wrote:

are you sure you selected the right reforge? that error messages occurs when you try to reforge caster or crit, since there are no caster/crit prefix mods.

Yeah I have "Reforge a Rare item with random modifiers, including a Chaos modifier" selected when I get that error. I don't really know much about harvest, honestly, but I assumed that was the right one lol
"
jnadzieja wrote:
"
__FEL__ wrote:
"
jnadzieja wrote:

Yeah I have "Reforge a Rare item with random modifiers, including a Chaos modifier" selected when I get that error. I don't really know much about harvest, honestly, but I assumed that was the right one lol

mhh its the right one and has to work, did you have any gems socketed when you pressed reforge?
I am in act 10 with poison concoction and the build is stalling. I don't think I can beat the act. When can I switch to viper strike and how?
"
cshero3 wrote:
I am in act 10 with poison concoction and the build is stalling. I don't think I can beat the act. When can I switch to viper strike and how?

you are an ascendant? psn conc is totally fine until red maps...

edit: check the progression in this googledoc
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRgvMkhYKSZIJtwT5KVlO7PMArUgM3E_O5jrmyOL1bj_mkidoWa_px1o3RysT0FCcemJgB8y6T62OmH/pubhtml#
Last edited by __FEL__ on Apr 26, 2023, 4:59:43 PM
"
__FEL__ wrote:
mhh its the right one and has to work, did you have any gems socketed when you pressed reforge?

No, no gems were socketed :/ I'm trying to craft/buy everything on my league start first, before I start a new character for this build
"
jnadzieja wrote:
"
__FEL__ wrote:

No, no gems were socketed :/ I'm trying to craft/buy everything on my league start first, before I start a new character for this build

Just to give epilog to the situation.
Claw was ilvl 82 but min requirement is ilvl 83, so that's my bad that I didn't mentioned it. It's added now to the guide.

Big thanks to FEL for helping out with new claw.

"
__FEL__ wrote:
"
cshero3 wrote:

you are an ascendant? psn conc is totally fine until red maps...

edit: check the progression in this googledoc
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRgvMkhYKSZIJtwT5KVlO7PMArUgM3E_O5jrmyOL1bj_mkidoWa_px1o3RysT0FCcemJgB8y6T62OmH/pubhtml#

Whoa! This is WAY better than the main page of this. Thank you so much!
Thanks a lot for the guide.
Is there any way to make it easier to recolor the armor? I finally got a 6L, but I'm worried about how much I'll have to spend to get so many off colors right.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info