[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Hi!

Just wanted to start out with that im currently loving this build, but ive ran into a bit of a problem, im currently doing redmaps (12-13) ISH and im struggling HEAVILY with Singletarget boss dmg. and im not 100% sure why ofc i do realize that with a 6L my damage would increase but is it really that much? it takes me a good 1minute or so of hitting an Elderslayer to kill them, is this normal or am i missing smt crucial?
Kind Regards
Radio

POB Link(FORK): https://pastebin.com/2tCqGvfJ
Last edited by Radiostyrd on Sep 22, 2020, 3:05:10 PM
I came across this guide when 3.11 started, but ended up going down another path. Seeing it updated for 3.12, I think I'd like to league start with this one.

My one concern is the caveat about gear in the intro. I tend to be exceptionally unlucky with my drops (never seen a single ex or non-corrupt 6L in my life, for example). So, assuming the best I can do is average SSF gear and a 5L at best, with this build should I expect to be able to clear the Atlas and take down A8 Sirus and the other hardest bosses in the game?
Last edited by StandardFiend on Sep 22, 2020, 3:08:42 PM
"
Radiostyrd wrote:
Hi!

Just wanted to start out with that im currently loving this build, but ive ran into a bit of a problem, im currently doing redmaps (12-13) ISH and im struggling HEAVILY with Singletarget boss dmg. and im not 100% sure why ofc i do realize that with a 6L my damage would increase but is it really that much? it takes me a good 1minute or so of hitting an Elderslayer to kill them, is this normal or am i missing smt crucial?
Kind Regards
Radio

That's a lot :/

Well 6L would help greatly. Your dps atm is low for the red maps also lvls will help. Also swap Pestilent for Viper Strike for some more dps on them.

Which version of the build you are using?
"
StandardFiend wrote:
I came across this guide when 3.11 started, but ended up going down another path. Seeing it updated for 3.12, I think I'd like to league start with this one.

My one concern is the caveat about gear in the intro. I tend to be exceptionally unlucky with my drops (never seen a single ex or non-corrupt 6L in my life, for example). So, assuming the best I can do is average SSF gear and a 5L at best, with this build should I expect to be able to clear the Atlas and take down A8 Sirus and the other hardest bosses in the game?

Well not really. 6L is really needed.
"
"
Radiostyrd wrote:
Hi!

Kind Regards
Radio

Well 6L would help greatly. Your dps atm is low for the red maps also lvls will help. Also swap Pestilent for Viper Strike for some more dps on them.

Yeah it feels ALOT, okey so 6L is for sure the biggest uppgrade then yeah? Should these claws last me thru Red maps otherwise? im Using the Pesti strike guide atm
"
Radiostyrd wrote:
"
"
Radiostyrd wrote:
Hi!

Kind Regards
Radio

Yeah it feels ALOT, okey so 6L is for sure the biggest uppgrade then yeah? Should these claws last me thru Red maps otherwise? im Using the Pesti strike guide atm

Ok since you are having mixed thing some from Uber version and some from normal version. You are using Rumi's and you don't have curse immunity flask atm.
Also your dps atm is somewhere around 8-10% of what full endgame char will have so be patient and upgrade things bit by bit. ;)
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Sep 22, 2020, 3:35:02 PM

POB Link(FORK): https://pastebin.com/2tCqGvfJ[/quote]

Which version of the build you are using?[/quote]

Yeah it feels ALOT, okey so 6L is for sure the biggest uppgrade then yeah? Should these claws last me thru Red maps otherwise? im Using the Pesti strike guide atm[/quote]

Ok since you are having mixed thing some from Uber version and some from normal version. You are using Rumi's and you don't have curse immunity flask atm.
Also your dps atm is somewhere around 8-10% of what full endgame char will have so be patient and upgrade things bit by bit. ;)[/quote]

Would u recommend swapping Rumis to a Basalt with curse immunity? and thx for the quick responses!
"
Radiostyrd wrote:

Would u recommend swapping Rumis to a Basalt with curse immunity? and thx for the quick responses!

Get (Chemist's) Silver flask of Warding
Whats best for PS? 5L Perfect Form or 6L medium rare?
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
"
BzyxXx wrote:
Whats best for PS? 5L Perfect Form or 6L medium rare?

Buy some rare 6L for 10-15c until you get 6L Perfect Form

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info