[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

I've been enjoying the build a lot with Viper Strike, thanks! I didn't see you mention using the Growing Agony threshold jewel for VS however, and I've found that it's been pretty useful as I go through maps with my 5L. What are your thoughts on it?
Hello lads,
which skill do you think is currently the best for this build (performance and QoL wise) ?
Thank you in advance !
So far enjoying this build as a league start, just a bit lost right now on what to upgrade next.

Any tips on what item to shoot for next? I can also see why Pestilence Strike is top tier, cobra lash really fell out after i got to mapping. The explosions are also pretty satisfying haha
"
Enleiv wrote:
I've been enjoying the build a lot with Viper Strike, thanks! I didn't see you mention using the Growing Agony threshold jewel for VS however, and I've found that it's been pretty useful as I go through maps with my 5L. What are your thoughts on it?

You can use it if you want but i like good rare jewel more because of life.
"
adrenalburr wrote:
So far enjoying this build as a league start, just a bit lost right now on what to upgrade next.

Spoiler

Any tips on what item to shoot for next? I can also see why Pestilence Strike is top tier, cobra lash really fell out after i got to mapping. The explosions are also pretty satisfying haha

Go for the 6L Perfect Form then rest of the gear. Upgrade claws later.
"
JayJayFly wrote:
Hello lads,
which skill do you think is currently the best for this build (performance and QoL wise) ?
Thank you in advance !

Pestilent Strike
I decided to reroll into a variation of this build after my starter failed and I saw an interesting iyem I wanted to abuse: replica Alberon's warpath.

With few cuts to the tree on the top side and stretching it to the left into utmost might and tribal fury, even with not that great gear I've gotten myself to over 900 strength giving me on average ~720 flat chaos damage to my attacks! It also means claw upgrades became really easy as flat chaos wasn't that important, and I actually got both of my claws by alt spamming them with alterations that I wasn't using on anything while waiting to gather enough currency to go on a propper fossil craft session:
Here's the rest of the gear for those interested:
and 3x Inertia jewels. Also alt quality withering step seems fun, 10% qual equals an extra wither on enemies!
"
Samsonite32 wrote:
I decided to reroll into a variation of this build after my starter failed and I saw an interesting iyem I wanted to abuse: replica Alberon's warpath.

With few cuts to the tree on the top side and stretching it to the left into utmost might and tribal fury, even with not that great gear I've gotten myself to over 900 strength giving me on average ~720 flat chaos damage to my attacks! It also means claw upgrades became really easy as flat chaos wasn't that important, and I actually got both of my claws by alt spamming them with alterations that I wasn't using on anything while waiting to gather enough currency to go on a propper fossil craft session:
Spoiler
and 3x Inertia jewels. Also alt quality withering step seems fun, 10% qual equals an extra wither on enemies!

This is very interesting!
You might even build Berserker this way or Ascendant! xD
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Sep 22, 2020, 3:24:52 AM
Wow! This build is very nice after you get Tribal Fury.
I've never played poison build before, and I'm glad I tried it now, because It's really good.
It was rough to level with the guide though until like act6 because how squishy my character was.
Anyway I don't know how to link items but I'm going to focus on claws now I think because a few hours ago managed to 6l my Perfect Form.
"
"
Samsonite32 wrote:

Spoiler

This is very interesting!
You might even build Berserker this way or Ascendant! xD

wow i really like this idea as i don't have a lot of time and just started maps and gear gathering i guess i'll go in that direction too. I've always liked stat stacking, you can always upgrade more and more. Anyway, can see from your equipment that you can get a lot more strength.

And then I think this setup would be perfect for Slayer, who will give us the same AoE thanks to Impact, 35/45% more damage (Impact + Headsman).

@BTW you should take Beef (30 Str for one point).
Last edited by loczek123 on Sep 22, 2020, 1:07:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info